“Best kept secret in Orlando”

Spencer's For Steaks & Chops
Reserve with OpenTable
Spencer's For Steaks & Chops is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: I-Drive and 528 Beachline
Description: Spencer's for Steaks and Chops of Orlando redefines the classic steakhouse restaurant with intelligent preparations and contemporary twists. Featuring USDA prime beef dry aged for 21 to 28 days, hand cut and seared to perfection. Spencer's offers a memorable Orlando dining experience with handcrafted dishes, scratch made cocktails, and a distinctive destination wine list. Knowledgeable servers may also recommend our famous chops, fresh local seafood, and innovative side dishes made with local organic produce. Desserts are made fresh daily embracing the seasons finest flavors. Friendly conversation, timeless martinis and fine wines are featured at The Spencer's Bar. The Orlando bar menu offers a wide variety of our featured items. An evening you will never forget in a destination you will always remember. We are open Tues-Sat from 5:30pm-10pm Sun-Mon: Call 407-313-8625 for availability or make a reservations on Open Table.
Morristown, New Jersey
“Best kept secret in Orlando”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

5 star experience!!! Great steak, spectacular sides (Mac n cheese,mushrooms, hash browns), excellent service! A must in Orlando!!!

Visited December 2013

Memphis, Tennessee
“Fabulous food and even better service for my business dinner!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I planned a dinner for 15 and requested an email confirmation of my reservation. Not only did I get a confirmation, but Pedro the F&B manager went out of his way to send me the latest menu. When I arrived Michelle, the sommelier, worked with me to help select wines, appetizers and make other suggestions that helped to make sure I stayed within my budget. Then Mitchell took over and provided excellent service being very attentive, but careful to not be intrusive as my group was in conversation. The food was excellent. I would definitely chose this restaurant for another dinner!

• Visited December 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Absolutely Amazing food and fantastic service!!!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

My husband and I came to this restaurant for dinner to start our mini-moon. We had Michelle as our server and she was great! I ordered a medium rare filet mignon; however, as she walked by and I was eating it, she took it back without question as it was not what I ordered. And I got a new one. Great service! We had the carpaccio and the lump crab cakes to start. Amazing! My husband had the ribeye as an entree along with the Mac n Cheese. Delish! We also had the pork tenderloin. And to end it, we had the caramelized white chocolate for dessert! Everything was amazing! We got to even meet the manager and the Chef! I suggest coming here for dinner :) You will not regret it!

• Visited December 2013
delaware
“very nice steak house”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We stayed at Hilton so came here for dinner one night. Why go somewhere else when there is such a nice restaurant on site?

We had Wagyu, Bison, and rack of lamb. All of them were flavored nicely. The rack of lamb is superb, one of the best I had in recemt years. Bison is lean, Wagyu is marbled. If I may be picky, the wagyu cut is not perfect, containing a small chewy part. A bottle of Stag Leap red matched well with everything

Considering the quality of the meat, the entree price is not too high. However, the entree is for meat only, when one includes accompaniments (vegetable) and entree enhancement, it adds up quickly. The vegetable size is big enough that can usually be shared by 2-3 people.

Our waiter is slightly stiff and overly courteous, but service was in general good.

• Visited November 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I took my girlfriend to Spencer's for our Anniversary dinner while we were visiting Orlando for our Anniversary. The food was delicious and the wine was out of this world (my girlfriend is something of a wine junky!). The food is a bit pricy, but that is to be expected at a place like this, it was well worth the cash. I recommend this place, it is great for dates!

• Visited June 2013