“Superb meal”

Spencer's For Steaks & Chops
Reserve with OpenTable
Spencer's For Steaks & Chops is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: I-Drive and 528 Beachline
Description: Spencer's for Steaks and Chops of Orlando redefines the classic steakhouse restaurant with intelligent preparations and contemporary twists. Featuring USDA prime beef dry aged for 21 to 28 days, hand cut and seared to perfection. Spencer's offers a memorable Orlando dining experience with handcrafted dishes, scratch made cocktails, and a distinctive destination wine list. Knowledgeable servers may also recommend our famous chops, fresh local seafood, and innovative side dishes made with local organic produce. Desserts are made fresh daily embracing the seasons finest flavors. Friendly conversation, timeless martinis and fine wines are featured at The Spencer's Bar. The Orlando bar menu offers a wide variety of our featured items. An evening you will never forget in a destination you will always remember. We are open Tues-Sat from 5:30pm-10pm Sun-Mon: Call 407-313-8625 for availability or make a reservations on Open Table.
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Have visited Spencer's a few times and have always enjoyed. I just wanted to take a minute to mention the wonderful service that Omar provided along with the outstanding food prepared by Chef Ben on our most recent visit this past weekend. The ribeye steak was perfect and the risotto was oh so yummy!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I chose this restaurant for meeting up with two business associates that were visiting from out of town. I had never been here before, but saw all great reviews online. Spencer's more than lived up to them. The service from Che, our server, was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and friendly, and helped us choose the right menu items, as well as the wine. The portions were generous, and the steaks were outstanding. I travel a lot, and have had many steak dinners, and this was one of the best, ever. The Manager, Pedro, stopped by to ensure all was well. We had a drink at the bar beforehand, (and afterward), and the bartender Angelo made us feel right at home and made great martini. I would definitely go here again.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited Spencer's after reading the reviews of how wonderful others thought it was. Let me begin with our arrival; the valet is complimentary and the attendant walked us to the door and opened it for us and made recommendations as to what others had said.
The interior is beautiful and reminds me of NY dining establishments. We are seated at a table next to a window with city views. There is a grand piano in the corner being played throughout the meal, which added to the romantic atmosphere. Our waiter is Stacey, she is fantastic! She is very attentive to every detail and helps us decide on what to order. I have some dietary restrictions and request for an item to be omitted from my plate, she returns from the kitchen and states that the chef can replace the item with several options, very kind! My husband orders the NY strip and I order the pork tenderloin, with the steakhouse tots and we share the macaroni and cheese side. I never knew pork tenderloin could be so delicious and reminiscent of a fine steak, but it was! The NY strip was perfectly seasoned and cooked to order, it was so tender! The tots were made in house with pears inside, sounds strange, but it was amazing! We were so full! She brought out the desert menu, but we declined, having no room left. In our conversation, we told her that our anniversary was coming up, so we were celebrating early since we were out of town. She surprises us with an amazing chocolate and mango desert with congratulations written on the dish. Such a sweet gesture on the house! I was in tears! As we were leaving, our car was parked outside the door and there was a gift box of chocolates on the dash with a lovely handwritten card, as well as 2 bottles of Icelandic glacier water.
This was an experience I will not forget! Thank you to Stacey and all the staff at Spencer's for making our night so memorable!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great steak. Great service, good wine list . Could have more dessert options, but was a great experience overall

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I came from Vermont to visit family and we can to Spencer's with high expectations. Those expectations were met and exceeded! The atmoshere was exceptional. Scott and Stacy were our servers and might i say they made the experiance memorable. They gave us the best service i have ever had, and i have been in the industry for 30 years. They made us feel comfortable and very special. The food was also very amazing. Very creative and perfectly executed. Flavors delighted my mouth. Presentation was top notch. Overall this was one of the best restaurant experiences in my life!! Spencer's should be proud to have the staff that give an experience like this! Thank you so very much!