“Can't wait to go back”

Spencer's For Steaks & Chops
Reserve with OpenTable
Spencer's For Steaks & Chops is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: I-Drive and 528 Beachline
Description: Spencer's for Steaks and Chops of Orlando redefines the classic steakhouse restaurant with intelligent preparations and contemporary twists. Featuring USDA prime beef dry aged for 21 to 28 days, hand cut and seared to perfection. Spencer's offers a memorable Orlando dining experience with handcrafted dishes, scratch made cocktails, and a distinctive destination wine list. Knowledgeable servers may also recommend our famous chops, fresh local seafood, and innovative side dishes made with local organic produce. Desserts are made fresh daily embracing the seasons finest flavors. Friendly conversation, timeless martinis and fine wines are featured at The Spencer's Bar. The Orlando bar menu offers a wide variety of our featured items. An evening you will never forget in a destination you will always remember. We are open Tues-Sat from 5:30pm-10pm Sun-Mon: Call 407-313-8625 for availability or make a reservations on Open Table.
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Everyone at this restaurant was very friendly and went out of their way to make our meal special. The menu was varied and had a lot of choices we will be back to try. My wife had a glazed pork chop that she loved and I had a very tender filet that was great. Our server Jacki was amazing and gave us wonderful service. When we left, the valets were very nice and we had chilled bottled water and chocolate covered pretzels along with a note from Jacki in our car.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

After a bill of 300 dls for me and my husband and the steak and the salmon that I ordered was not good at all... I really don't recommend this restaurant, the only thing I love was a mint martini which it was excellent .. Attention was good also.. But don't waist your money on the food...

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My family and I had a fabulous experience during dinner at Spencer's last weekend. The food was amazing, the atmosphere was perfect, and the service was exceptional thanks to Jackie!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband sent in a review for Spencer's last night for July 25, 2013. I just want to make sure that Mr. Christopher Eisenlau, the Senior Food & Beverage Manager gets his fair share of accolades. Mr. Eisenlau was simply wonderful and professional for all our needs that evening. We departed with a lovely box of truffles and a gift card from Mr. Eisenlau. He is a tremendous asset to your staff. Thank you.

1  Thank Carrol Ann S
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Loved the piano man - played jazz music all evening. The filet was delicious. The chef made a small portion of an appetizer that was amazing!