“Amazing from start to finish!”

Spencer's For Steaks & Chops
Reserve with OpenTable
Spencer's For Steaks & Chops is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: I-Drive and 528 Beachline
Description: Spencer's for Steaks and Chops of Orlando redefines the classic steakhouse restaurant with intelligent preparations and contemporary twists. Featuring USDA prime beef dry aged for 21 to 28 days, hand cut and seared to perfection. Spencer's offers a memorable Orlando dining experience with handcrafted dishes, scratch made cocktails, and a distinctive destination wine list. Knowledgeable servers may also recommend our famous chops, fresh local seafood, and innovative side dishes made with local organic produce. Desserts are made fresh daily embracing the seasons finest flavors. Friendly conversation, timeless martinis and fine wines are featured at The Spencer's Bar. The Orlando bar menu offers a wide variety of our featured items. An evening you will never forget in a destination you will always remember. We are open Tues-Sat from 5:30pm-10pm Sun-Mon: Call 407-313-8625 for availability or make a reservations on Open Table.
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have eaten at a lot of restaurants all over the US and abroad, and Spencer's is hands down my favorite dining experience in memory. The customer service is over the top, but not intrusive. I had the filet mignon and I cannot remember any steak even coming close to the perfection of this. The sides of macaroni and cheese and truffled corn were just as delicious. I literally ate slowly so I could savor every bite. Our waitress was fantastic and friendly and the manager came out to personally greet us. When the valet brought our car around, the car had two bottles waters on the seat, a small box of handcrafted chocolates and a handwritten thank you note from the manger. My new favorite restaurant!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Would give it a 6 if I could. Service was outstanding, food was awesome, from appetizers to steak (I had their Kansas City strip). I enjoyed their key lime pie. We were a group of friends who had not seen each other for a while, and the restaurant was the perfect host. This is pricey, but well worth it. Next time I am back in Orlando, this will be on my list to visit.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Sometimes it is the food that makes you love a restaurant, and sometimes it is the service - at Spencer's it really was both. This evening my husband and I decided to have dinner in Orlando and a friend recommended the Hilton Orlando just off International Drive. From the minute we sat down and our waiter Omar introduced himself, the evening was perfect. My husband is a big steak lover and said it was one of the best he'd ever had. We splurged and ordered the "5 cheese macaroni" side dish (there were many to choose from) and am so glad we did. At the end of the meal we asked Omar how long he had worked at Spencer's and he said it was just his second day. We asked to meet the manager to tell him how much we enjoyed our evening and what an outstanding server he had in Omar - and I must now add that Pedro, the Asst. Food & Beverage Manager is also terrific. The Hilton Orlando team from the front door to the valet all treated us well and we now understand why our friends recommended we come. We will definetly be back and we will be asking for Omar too!

1  Thank BuddyDoogie
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Outstanding service was provided by both waitress Kathryn and manager Chris. Both were great conversationalists and really went above and beyond. Food was exactly what we were hoping for, a top of the line outstanding steakhouse dinner. Wine suggestions were perfect. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Held off celebrating our 29th wedding anniversary on Monday so we could eat here (it doesn't open Sundays or Mondays) and can honestly say it was well worth the wait. I had a berry salad with a tangerine dressing, divine, OH had the crab cakes and we both had the rib eye steak, cooked to perfection, sharing broccolini and the most amazing hash browns I have ever tasted (they come shaped like a pie and are about three inches high with bacon through them and garnished with creme fraiche or sour cream?). We also had pot stickers which are like turnovers made of Yorkshire pudding batter flavoured with what tasted to me like ginger and had butter inside. I can't actually put into words how amazing the food was but I could wax lyrical all day and not be finished. We had a voucher that I printed off in the UK for a free bottle of wine (up to a $45 dollar value) which they kindly allowed us to convert into money towards a bottle of veuve clicquot as sadly I am allergic to the non fizzy stuff (I get lock jaw if I drink it). I'm not a drinker so fair to say I was a bit squiffy by the time I left. The place was packed and the one thing I would say is that it is not the place for a quiet intimate meal as the sound level was mega high and we couldn't have a conversation without shouting, but it is perhaps not always so loud. Scott our waiter was excellent, knowledgeable and made suggestions without being patronising (Monica at the Rosen Centre, Everglades take note). Pedro came by several times to apologize for the noise from the next table (20 covers) and the chef came by after the meal to ask how we had enjoyed it, I won't tell you what I said but suffice to say he understood how much I enjoyed it. We were too stuffed to have dessert unfortunately but maybe the next time we are in Orlando we will dine here. With tip the meal came to $300 expensive yes but so, so worth it for a special occasion. We never got any free chocolates to take home, boo hoo, like other reviewers but we did get the money off the fizzy stuff.