“Outstanding in every way”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #220 of 3,926 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West Sand Lake Road
Description: Fleming's Orlando, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are conveniently located in between Universal Orlando, Sea World, and Disney World, near Windermere and Oak Ridge.
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My spouse and I have been to Flemings a couple of times now, each time a delicious reminder of how we will definitely be going back. The food is top notch and the service is even better. This particular timer my ribeye came out overlooked and my waiter immediately took it back. What really got me was they had already dropped our sides when the steaks were originally dropped so they were getting cold but of course still eatable. When my new steak came out the waiter and the manager came over with entirely new sides and switched them out. The manager went and bagged the old sides and left them for us. The good switch out was seem less and confirmed another reason why I love this place. It's seriously worth every penny!!

2  Thank Ischylar

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We had an excellent birthday dinner presented by one of the most professional staffs we've ever had in a restaurant. From the warm greeting at the podium when we first walked in to the decadent complimentary box of truffles and $25 gift card given at the end of the meal as a birthday treat, we could not have been more pleased with our experience.

Our server, Mark, exceeded our expectations with his suggestions, attentiveness, and cordial personality. He went above and beyond to find a wine that was to our liking, including having the manager come over to discuss our options.

Dinner was simple and consisted of their delicious double-thick pork rib chop and double breast of chicken. (Yes, we decided to try their non-steak options this evening and were not disappointed - we will order steaks most definitely on another return trip.) We also had their family style order of silky smooth roasted garlic mashed potatoes.

Drinks were a lovely Dr. Loosen Riesling and Widmer Hefeweizen beer. We will try desserts on another visit as we were having a private birthday celebration at home, but we can't wait to try their cheesecake and carrot cake upon our return!

Overall, could not have been more pleased with our experience. We 100% recommend Fleming's of Sand Lake!

2  Thank orlandogal22
Reviewed June 29, 2014

After thoughtful consideration I can only describe this evening's dining experience as excellent. The greeting was warm and friendly, as usual, and after a cocktail at the bar we went to our table. My food choice was made before getting to the restaurant because I booked a table online and had the opportunity to see the featured "summer menu" - what a delight it was. Incredibly delicious appetizer, followed by a pairing of fillet mignon and salmon and a dessert to round off the meal.... very generous portions but beautifully cooked and presented. The wonderful ongoing incentive is that another $25 future dining card was given............ it will be redeemed within the next two weeks for sure. This place oozes professionalism and the food is exquisite - thank you to all for making it a memorable evening.

1  Thank Stephanie M
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

What can I say? We return every time were in Orlando. We are never disappointed. Perhaps the best consistent steak house we go to!!
Aylissa in the bar was so neat!!
When in Orlando you must try Flemings!!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Have never been disappointed at Flemings on Sand Lake Road in Orlando. From the greeting by the parking attendant, to the host and the manager on duty. Very Good food, and Service ! Josh was our waiter this evening and did a great job, from the wine selection to ordering and bringing our meal , everything was excellent. Flo,had the petite filet, and I enjoyed a bone in Ribeye. Very good Caesar and Wedge salads before dinner. Will continue to visit Flemings in the future !