“A Good Steakhouse for Tourists in Orlando”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #137 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West Sand Lake Road
Description: Fleming's Orlando, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are conveniently located in between Universal Orlando, Sea World, and Disney World, near Windermere and Oak Ridge.
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“A Good Steakhouse for Tourists in Orlando”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

4 of us met for dinner at Flemings and enjoyed the experience. The salad was average but the steak was excellent. We shared a ribeye that was tinder and flavorful. It had to be prime beef. Our waited was attentive but this could have been because there was a large wait staff than patrons. Obviously it was very slow. Two at the bar and only three tables of dining guests. It was expensive for the meal and quality so this could be the reason for the dismal turnout. I will return for one of their specials or when the guest of someone else.

• Visited July 2013

Stuart, Florida
“Delicious steaks and even more amazing potatoes!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I ate here recently with some friends and we were floored by the cocktails and appetizers at the bar followed by a fantastic dinner. The drinks were made to perfection, the steak cooked like no other, and the Fleming potatoes were the biggest surprise of all. They were beyond delicious! The reason I rated this place only a "4" was because of the service. The waitress had no personality, was so soft spoken, and didn't seem to care. She had to be flagged down a time or two. When four of us spend $400 on dinner, I expect better service.

• Visited June 2013
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Service was outstanding and the food was over-the-top!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Loved the staff, the food selection and the quality of the food. We had some special requests for our group and Fleming's exceeded our expectations.

Visited May 2013
florida
“Juicy steaks cooked right in a warm and leathery setting”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I love this place. Been here 5 times in the last year. Consistently good service, great food, and great cuts of prime beef. The degree of cooking tends to be on the rare side of what you order. I've adjusted from ordering "med-rare" to "med-rare plus". Wine selection is great an dyou can find some great less expensive choices.

• Visited April 2013
Apopka, FL
“Great wine list”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My fiance and I were on our way to a different restaurant when we passed Flemings. We hooked a quick right and pulled up to valet parking. The restaurant has dim lighting which is common for prime steakhouses. Their wine lists are on an iPad and have a wonderful variety. You can choose a wine from several categories or even get suggestions which wine would go with your meal. Had the calamari for an appetizers and it was delicious. This is a steakhouse that you order your sides separate from your meal so you end up with plenty of food. My steak was cooked perfectly. The creme brulee was good but the custard was thin. The staff were friendly but did not bother you too much. I found the only negative thing I could say would be that the music was a little loud. I'm sure its too give diners privacy not to be overheard and maybe if it was instrumental music I wouldn't have noticed. But it was contemporary music with singers and I would have preferred not trying to talk over it. We will definitely be returning.

• Visited May 2013