“Consistenly Good”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #219 of 3,897 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West Sand Lake Road
Description: Fleming's Orlando, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are conveniently located in between Universal Orlando, Sea World, and Disney World, near Windermere and Oak Ridge.
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have dined at Flemings on multiple occasions with business clients, family, as well as friends. They are consistently very good and the service is always impeccable and professional. They are always willing to accommodate special diets required for medical reasons as well as any special request a picky eater may have. A gem in the sea of restaurant row.

1  Thank BBLater

Reviewed December 15, 2012

My wife and I took some friends to Fleming's for dinner and it was a wonderful meal. From the time we entered the restaurant until the time we left we were catered to and pampered. The food was melt in your mouth delicious. My wife and I ordered the filet mignon and it was so tender we could have cut it with fork, one of our guest had the salmon and it looked like a thick steak and he said that it was the best salmon he had ever eaten, My wife and I do not drink but some of our guests had cocktails and etc. and they raved about the way the drinks were mixed and served. Without reservation, I would recommend Flemings as an upscale, memorable restaurant venue.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

What a WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE and event. This had been our first visit to Flemings; by no means will be our last. The ambience, food and service is five star plus. We have been residents of Florida for over ten years, and never experienced this treasure. The wait team, especially Rashid and Lindsey, made this a memorable birthday celebration.

Value is clearly at Flemings!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was just on a golfing trip to Orlando with three friends. We decided to have steak and chose Flemings. It's not as stuffy as Morton's and, well, I'm just not that into Ruth's Chris. Flemings turned out to be fabulous. Our steaks were PERFECT and our server was tremendous. Two thumbs up!

Atmosphere is steak house contemporary with a California vibe and copper accents.

Couple of hints:
1) As in all these places the steak sizes are ridiculously huge ( I mean who really wants to eat half a cow for dinner). However, our server had no problem splitting a steak order. Voila! Serving size is perfect and price reasonable.

2) The Fleming's potatoes are pretty spicy. If you don't like a kick in your potatoe, make another choice.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

1st visit to this steakhouse in Orlando. Service was excellent and personalized. I had a New York Strip steak, my wife had scallops, the kids had steak and shrimp. Dessert was creme brûlée. Perfect presentation and everything was quite tasty. I am a deer hunter so dining on steak out comes with a critical eye. Passed. Decor modern and provides a good flow. Lots of different types of diners on Sat night. Business,romantic and friends. Complimentary valet parking is great. The wine list specializes in 100 glasses on the menu. Quite clever and responsible considering Orlando is a driving city. Given that within 1/2 mile there are 3 other famous steakhouses, Fleming's can hold their head high.