“Classic steakhouse”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #137 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West Sand Lake Road
Description: Fleming's Orlando, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are conveniently located in between Universal Orlando, Sea World, and Disney World, near Windermere and Oak Ridge.
Rhode Island
“Classic steakhouse”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was just on a golfing trip to Orlando with three friends. We decided to have steak and chose Flemings. It's not as stuffy as Morton's and, well, I'm just not that into Ruth's Chris. Flemings turned out to be fabulous. Our steaks were PERFECT and our server was tremendous. Two thumbs up!

Atmosphere is steak house contemporary with a California vibe and copper accents.

Couple of hints:
1) As in all these places the steak sizes are ridiculously huge ( I mean who really wants to eat half a cow for dinner). However, our server had no problem splitting a steak order. Voila! Serving size is perfect and price reasonable.

2) The Fleming's potatoes are pretty spicy. If you don't like a kick in your potatoe, make another choice.

Visited December 2012

Sylvania, Ohio, USA
“Modern style steakhouse”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

1st visit to this steakhouse in Orlando. Service was excellent and personalized. I had a New York Strip steak, my wife had scallops, the kids had steak and shrimp. Dessert was creme brûlée. Perfect presentation and everything was quite tasty. I am a deer hunter so dining on steak out comes with a critical eye. Passed. Decor modern and provides a good flow. Lots of different types of diners on Sat night. Business,romantic and friends. Complimentary valet parking is great. The wine list specializes in 100 glasses on the menu. Quite clever and responsible considering Orlando is a driving city. Given that within 1/2 mile there are 3 other famous steakhouses, Fleming's can hold their head high.

• Visited November 2012
Ocoee, Florida
“Good steak, good atmosphere”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Fleming's was packed when we went but still wasn't too noisy. I thoroughly enjoyed the Caesar salad and the creme brulee. Steak was good and the service was great. I appreciate the free valet parking and the car being ready and in front of the door when you get out of the restaurant.

London
“Magical Dining”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Visited Flemings this week, booked through top table and under the Magical Dining experience, which operates during the whole month of September annually. Gives diners the opportunity to sample the restaurant and cuisine at a bargain price. Usually $30 per cover.
Appetizer, entree and sweet. Although limited, the choice is ample in my opinion.
Good Caesar salad, followed by a filet minion accompanied by green beans and mash. Finished of with a very passable creme brûlée. Ambiance businesslike. Staff very attentive. We were given the chance to purchase a good bottle of Hermitage for half price which bumped up the bill somewhat, but hey if you enjoy good food and wine then be prepared to pay for it.
Would I go back?
In a flash!!!!
Another good find on restaurant row.

Orlando, Florida
“Tastiest steak I've had so far...”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went here for a friend's birthday dinner during Magical Dining Orlando which takes place in September. During this month, many restaurants offer a sort of prix-fixe menu at a discounted price. The selection was still appetizing. I ordered the Caesar salad which was a large portion. The bread and the toppings for it were out of this world. The steak was cooked to order and one of the tastiest steaks I have had in quite some time. It was seasoned so well and so tender, it needed no steak sauce. We picked a nice, reasonably priced Pinot Noir and to round it off, I chose the Turtle-Walnut-Chocolate cake which was so decadent. My dinner companions chose the Creme Bruleé which was also a large portion. The service was impeccable as was the decor. We can't wait to go back!