“OMG”

Nick's Family Diner
Ranked #581 of 3,896 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family owned & operated, everything is made on the premises from scratch.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I was referred here by a friend and WOW I was not disappointed. in any way. This place was very clean, and I noticed the smell when we walked in. It reminded me of walking into my mothers house. Every tray of food that came out had me wishing I ordered that. I will definitely be back to place. Thank you so much for a great experience.

1  Thank Ashlyn-Swat

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I went back for lunch at Nick's recently and I owe them an apology. Soup AND Dessert are complimentary, not as I said before. Seated immediately, although they are busy at lunch. Service was excellent and so was the food. Just had time for burgers and salad. Hope to save room next time for the soup and/or dessert. Nick's is an excellent value, excellent service and excellent food. I was completely off base the first time. If anyone skipped them because of my review, please reconsider. I don't think anyone will be disappointed. I am so glad I went back. I am looking forward to visiting again.

3  Thank Beverly H
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Very nice family diner. Never disappointed for either breakfast or lunch. Portions are value sized, and we usually have left overs to bring home. Love the soups. Usually busy, but ample seating. Usually there at least once a month and never had a bad experience.

2  Thank Robert S
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I recently visited Nick's for lunch. It was a little crowded but we were seated right away. I was a little shocked to see all sandwiches came with soup (no substitutions) and one side. The soup choices were not something either of us wanted, but basically, too bad. No substitutes and you will be charged for it regardless. Other than that, the service was very good and the food was okay.

2  Thank Beverly H
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Found this local spot on my last trip to Orlando. Lunch was packed but wait staff was friendly and attentive. The spinach pie was delicious as was the lemon orzo soup. Menu was varied and prices were fair. Will definitely keep this one in mind when in the area.

2  Thank Pam H