“Good food fair prices”
Review of Las Palmas

Las Palmas
Ranked #1,292 of 4,119 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Colombian, Latin
Description: "Las Palmas Restaurant & Bar was created in 1986, in Boston, Massachusetts. As a result of many years in the business and knowing that there was an abundance of Colombian population in Central Florida, we decided to expand our brand and bring our fabulous authentic colombian cusines to Florida." "There's just a hand full of great colombian restaurants in the USA and Las Palmas Restaurant in Orlando is one of them. Las Palmas Orlando, is great for family gatherings or just a quick bite to eat. In addition to the conveniences of lunch and family time, we also offer evening events catered to everyone's enjoyment. You can order your favorite beer, shots, drinks and hear live music while you're indulging in the Best Hispanic Food of Orlando. So, come and visit us! We promise, you'll have a blast!"
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

We have been customers for years to this restaurant, We know that service is not always efficient, but we love food. Unfortunately two days ago We went and realized that have lowered the quality, the dishes were much smaller and the rations diminished consuderably. It's not cheap, but it ate very well. Anyway, we will return, because it is difficult to find quality Colombian food

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Maybe its the way Columbian food is served... but I busted 3 times and except for the meats the rest was not to favorable. I was disappointed with the drinks and service. The sangria fruit was from a fruit cocktail syrupy can. Not at all the way you make sangria, with more juice than wine. I had to order a glass of wine to put it in my carafe. The music is not fir taking in the outside bar area, even if they are sitting next to you. The service was very slow except when your drink was low.
I like the atmosphere so I’ll only come since I live here for drinks not for food.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

The exterior of the restaurant is rather nondescript, & we probably never would've dined here if we hadn't accompanied friends who raved about the flavor of the dishes. We tried the empanadas, pollo a la plancha, & bistec a caballo. The food was very good. It was a weeknight, so not overly crowded or loud, but apparently it's quite lively on weekends with live music, etc. They offer take-out as well.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

After reading a few reviews I decided to check it out myself. I went for dinner and had the Entraña it was all cooked to my liking. Beans and rice were fresh. I ordered a Tropical Punch Bowl it was amazing! The service was on point very friendly staff. The manager super friendly checked by our table and invited us back for live music on wednesdays, Karaoke Thursdays, Friday & Saturday latin crossover. Sundays live band and Dj at 7pm.
Will definitely come back.
Thank You Aylin for making our experience a pleasant and magical one.

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Great Colombian Food! Nice and clean facilities. Need to improve the service when we asked the ticket the lady take long time to complete the transaction. Nevertheless during the process of taking the order and bring the food the service was great!