“best restaurant ever”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I was very satisfied with the service I received and the food was excellent! Everything was freshly cooked and the appetizers were so delicious while we waited for our entre. This place gets a 2 thumbs up from me!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I make it a point, when I'm in the US, to always make a stop at Applebee's. I love the atmosphere and the service is always attentive. The food is good. Prices are reasonable. This is a place when I have seen couples, families, friends and met a few business people too. Too bad they don't have the nachos anymore, my kids used to love them. Oh well. All in all, a nice place to eat.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Walking distance from the Blue Heron Beach Resort the service was great and the food was yummy. Very reasonable prices too.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We arrived to Applebee's so find out they were having a lady's night with singing. When we entered the music was very loud like we was in a club. Our appetizers came out kind of fast but our main course took 35 mins to get out to our table, by that time I was so tired from walking in the theme parks all day and having to wait all that time on food that I wanted to cancel my order. By the time I got up to cancel the waitress came with it, me and my girl friend had the ribs they was burnt and the fries was very hard. They had the waitress cleaning floors as well as serving food I don't know of that's a good idea. I will never eat there again and I would advise any one who is in a hurry to eat to avoid this place.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Service was good, but the food is very average and a little on the unhealthy/greasy side. We got a deal with a starter to share and two entrees for $20. The boneless chicken wings were average and the fiesta chicken was smothered in cheese and fairly salty. If the manager fails to visit your table to check on the service, you get a 10 dollar discount on your next meal, however we did get a cursory "Everything all right" but no introduction from the manager. I doubt I would come back here as although the service is good and food is reasonable price if you can get a deal, it just isn't my cup of tea at all.