“Average food, great ambiance”
Review of Three Broomsticks

Three Broomsticks
Ranked #173 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Wheelchair Accessible
KyMom1
“Average food, great ambiance”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

As part of our vacation package from AAA, we received vouchers for a free breakfast here. My son chose the pancake breakfast, which consisted of three pancakes, two slices of bacon, a croissant, and a beverage. My husband opted for the traditional American breakfast, which included scrambled eggs, bacon, roasted potatoes, a croissant, and a beverage. I had the continental American breakfast, which included plenty of watermelon, pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew, a scone, a croissant, and a beverage. You can choose from coffee, milk, pumpkin juice, apple juice, or butter beer. The butter beer is not listed, but you can request it, which I would have done had I known better. But I wouldn't come here for the food since the fruit was pretty dry and bland, and the hot food wasn't all that hot. The real draw here is the ambiance because you feel like you've been plopped down in the middle of Harry Potter's world here.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank KyMom1

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Liverpool
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the Money, Terrible service initially but complaint dealt with well.”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Cost over $100 for 6 small breakfasts presented on plastic plates and half of the meals had items missing. Some Staff were very rude when this was ponied out to them however when we spoke to the manager about this this was dealt with very professionally. The decor is fantastic and worth the visit but food very poor for the price paid.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Ambroh
Singapore, Singapore
“Harry Potter Fan Heaven!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

For a self-confessed Harry Potter junkie, to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and the Three Broomsticks is like a dream come true!. Not to mention that we get to drink Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice just like the students of Hogwarts. So yes, even if it costs a bit more, I will definitely visit again if I have the chance. You should too... :)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank TommyGreen2014
Morristown, New Jersey
“Butterbeer!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

If you wanna eat here, make a reservation! The bar, however, is always open. Once you order, bar patrons are encouraged to sit on the outside patio. It's a nice deck that overlooks a waterway and Hogwarts is quite visible from there as well. There are wooden tables & benches (like at Hogwarts) to sit at under umbrellas. I had a regular Butterbeer there, not frozen. I'm told frozen is better but didn't dare have another. You can REALLY taste that butterscotch! They also have beer and other alcohol. A nice atmosphere and authentic looking interior.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Regina D
Atlantic Beach, Florida
“Rude Pushy Staff. Food not that great”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Not to happy with my experience at this restaurant. Food, fish and chips good, Shepards pie small with lots of potaotes on top, all in all not bad, average food. You go up to three women who take you order and tell you about the food, then you go get the food on a tray and then a server seats you. We were seated in a corner near the back door. While eating our food it started to rain. And since there is no cover there people poured into the restaurant, causing a line. One of my party decided to go see how bad the rains were and got up from the table, while I was still eating. Suddenly she removed his tray, all the while we were telling her we weren't finished yet, she kept saying that's okay, and placed a reserve sign on the table while we were still seated and showed the person our table and then they put their tray of food down, while I was still sitting there. I got upset and left only to find there is no place outside to stand in the rain.......

• Visited July 2014