“Butterbeer!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Morristown, New Jersey
“Butterbeer!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

If you wanna eat here, make a reservation! The bar, however, is always open. Once you order, bar patrons are encouraged to sit on the outside patio. It's a nice deck that overlooks a waterway and Hogwarts is quite visible from there as well. There are wooden tables & benches (like at Hogwarts) to sit at under umbrellas. I had a regular Butterbeer there, not frozen. I'm told frozen is better but didn't dare have another. You can REALLY taste that butterscotch! They also have beer and other alcohol. A nice atmosphere and authentic looking interior.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Regina D

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Atlantic Beach, Florida
“Rude Pushy Staff. Food not that great”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Not to happy with my experience at this restaurant. Food, fish and chips good, Shepards pie small with lots of potaotes on top, all in all not bad, average food. You go up to three women who take you order and tell you about the food, then you go get the food on a tray and then a server seats you. We were seated in a corner near the back door. While eating our food it started to rain. And since there is no cover there people poured into the restaurant, causing a line. One of my party decided to go see how bad the rains were and got up from the table, while I was still eating. Suddenly she removed his tray, all the while we were telling her we weren't finished yet, she kept saying that's okay, and placed a reserve sign on the table while we were still seated and showed the person our table and then they put their tray of food down, while I was still sitting there. I got upset and left only to find there is no place outside to stand in the rain.......

2 Thank Cercyse
Harrisburg, North Carolina
“Better Dining Option than Typical Theme Park Fare”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We had the "Family Platter" for $49 for Four people. The Platter consisted of 4 half racks of ribs, 4 roasted Chicken Breasts, 4 roasted ears of corn, Plenty of cooked Carrots and Roasted Potatoes + an Olive Garden style bowl of salad. It was more food than two adults and two 13-year-old boys could eat and was healthier than what you typically eat in a theme park. Butter Beer was enjoyed, but the Pumpkin Fizz was even better. Essentially, a drinkable pumpkin pie. We ate a little late (7:00 pm) and the restaurant was half full and we were not rushed. Bonus--If you use your AMEX card, you receive a 10% discount.
There is also seating outside, along the "river", that is a quieter option at night.

2 Thank coastal_confessions
New York City, New York
“food was so-so”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Food wasn't great. Had the roasted chicken and it was undercooked. Wasn't happy. The butterbeer was great though.

1 Thank Luigi S
Sumter, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not impressed”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Being the HP fans that we are, the kids insisted we eat here. I'm not going to say much about the price. You eat at an amusement park, it's going to be overpriced so not really shocked there, but the food was not that impressive. Since we were on a budget but wanting to eat amusement park food, my daughter and I split a plate and my sons did the same. My husband got a plate to himself. Between the five of us, we tried the ribs, the chicken, the roast potatoes, corn on the cob, the cornish pastries, and a salad. We drank sweet tea (or what was supposed to be sweet tea) and ordered one butterbeer to split since they're $4 bucks each and it seems silly to spend more on it until you know you'll like it. We weren't impressed with flavors. The butterbeer was good, I especially liked the foam. If we go back to Islands of Adventure, we will find somewhere else to eat in the park.