“Good food! ”

Ranked #163 of 3,926 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

This place definitely has character. It looked a lot like how I pictures it from the books. The food was very good, I got the Shepherd's Pie and was surprised by how much I liked it. I wish we would have gotten to pick our own seats though. But definitely worth the price!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,124)

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Very surprised at how good the food was. You never know what to expect when is comes to big theme parks. It could look authentic and suck, this did not. It was great! I recommend that you do their "Dining Plan". It is much cheaper in the long run. You get the meal with drink, then another drink and snack that you can get in the park. Even though it looks like you are supposed to seat yourself they have "Students" that do so. You just need to have everyone in your party, trays in hand, at the ready. For the crazy amount of people that were there, it was quick service. I had the fish & chips and it was tasty. Other dishes were ribs, chicken and shepards pie. All were great. It was a fun experience that we all enjoyed. Me & my husband, our 8 yr old and my parents. So it ranged in age and we all liked it. A must do, especially for those that love Harry Potter, like myself. :-)

Reviewed January 21, 2014

In January, very little wait time. Staff were skilled in directing us to the payment --> order/pick up --> find an open table objectives. You can't "save" a table; staff are shooing people out if they are just resting without eating. Very busy. Food is well above average; prob best place to order your pumpkin juice or ButterBeer because you can easily share it with friends and family (way too sweet to drink by yourself).

Reviewed January 19, 2014

The food is nothing special, but is a good counter service restaurant in Islands of Adventure.
But what brings people here is the atmosphere. It is an awesome recreation of the movie, and even the food is british style. The decoration is great!
We ordered salad with cornish pasties, ribs and chicken, along with Butterbeer (regular and frozen). But the best was the shepherd's pie... it was delicious.
Consider making a Universal Dining Plan, it is accepted here and makes more value for your money, so you can save some money in dining.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Good for filling you with fat and proteins, especially if included into package price or because it rains and you have nowhere else to go. Ither than that makes no sense whatsoever

1  Thank AndersUA