“Delicious food, magical setting”
Review of Three Broomsticks

Three Broomsticks
Ranked #176 of 3,853 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Eating at Three Broomsticks has become part of our Harry Potter tradition. The theming is magical, even when the special shadows are not working (which happens frequently.) We find the staff friendly and caring, service is usually good, the food delicious. We always have pear cider (which is not the same as the bottled variety sold from the Hogsmeade carts) more than once each visit. Our favoirte foods are Cornish pasties and chips. We like the trifle and just last week, discovered the warm, yummy, and very large portion, of apple pie. Whether for a cool drink, a snack, or a meal, we highly recommend the Three Broomsticks.

1  Thank GoldieK
There are newer reviews for Three Broomsticks

Reviewed January 22, 2013

It looked really busy, but they moved us through the line and found us a table quickly. The food was really good!

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

For luch we stopped here. It wasn't busy at all and we were a little concerned about the cafeteria style dining. Once inside we saw the feast which was a tray of food. Consisted of corn on cob, ribs, chicken, veggies, salad and potatoes. It was a lot of food we were three adults and one child and we had a hard time finishing the meal. Would do it again for sure.

1  Thank luzsbrain
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We were just there for a Butterbeer and the atmosphere. Frozen butterbeer is better than cold, in my opinion. But be sure to specify which you would like when you order as the frozen does cost a bit more than the cold.

The restaurant wasn't busy at all when we went inside at 10:30am. They allow you to go in, even if you're just interested in taking pictures.

The Host both days we went was a very wonderful gentleman named Jack. In character and well versed on menu items, noting my excitement at seeing a Cornish Pastie on the menu.

You could even get a real beer at the Hogshead. But only 1 per ID.

This place LOOKS AMAZING! We were blown away by the detail put into this place. We were seated in a corner booth near a window and some stairs. Listen carefully if you are seated there, you might hear a house elf!

1  Thank 1Springroll
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We went to Three Broomsticks for an early lunch the first day at Wizarding World and had shepherd's pie, fish and chips, butterbeer, and pumpkin juice. There is an outdoor porch for dining with a spectacular forced-perspective view of Hogwarts. I hope it goes without saying that my rating for a restaurant goes part-in-parcel with what I expect. A pretzel stand might get a "very good" as easily as a five-star restaurant, just so long as it has very good pretzels. Three broomsticks is a very good order at the cashier, cafeteria style, carry-your-food-on-a-tray and seat yourself joint. The shepherd's pie was so good that I gave it to my son to try and, before I knew it, he had eaten the whole thing. I was saving calories for dessert anyway.
I would have given Three Broomsticks an Excellent if they had had all the foods from the movies: treacle tart, dessert puddings, etc. For breakfast they did have an English breakfast meal with black pudding but I wanted more authentic Hogwarts fare.

1  Thank dmpdsc