“Awesome Sandwiches”

Brick House Tavern + Tap
Ranked #128 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great atmosphere, great food and beer variety, nice and clean, beautiful and friendly staff. A must visit place !
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

The only reason I gave this place a four instead of a five was because both of our menus were sticky. If you can get passed that, the grilled cheese sandwich (not like mom used to make) with thick homemade tomato soup and the philly cheese steak sandwiches were awesome! I can only imagine how great the other items are. We're going to try the one near us now!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

This place takes the simple formula and nails it. A masculine styled bar with some gorgeous staff who are as capable as they are good looking.

Burgers are recommended especially the black n blue.

One of the few places we went back to.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great food and service. They have happy hour from 3-6pm with $5 appetizers and some drink specials. The black and blue chips are great. Chicken tenders are also good. Large sandwiches

Reviewed April 27, 2014

The Brick House has a great selection and variety. The food is pretty good. The service was good and I will go back if it is still there when we go to Orlando again. It could be great. I hope they kick up the food quality.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Whilst in Orlando we visited the Brick House twice. It seemed really popular with locals and tourists alike. The atmosphere was great and the food simply delicious, the Servers were really friendly and happy to recommend their favourites on the extensive menu! My hubby particularly enjoyed the beer bong, such good value! Both times we went to Brick House I had the Steak and 'Shrooms, it was so good the first time I had to sample it again! Definitely recommend a visit if you're ever on I-Drive.