“BRILLIANT FOOD AND GREAT SERVICE”

Brick House Tavern + Tap
Ranked #128 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great atmosphere, great food and beer variety, nice and clean, beautiful and friendly staff. A must visit place !
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Talk about chalk and cheese, having walked past this every night to go elsewhere we wished we hadn't as we would be 160 quid better off for one visit to another eatery we unfortunately visited, TRICIA was excellent and explained everything to us on our selection and yes the wine wasn't cheap per bottle but I am pretty sure when I check out the price on line it will not be cheap. The food was excellent, great atmosphere, excellent choices and great beers if you want them. We will go back before we return home, thank you Brick House and Tricia!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

They have AMAZING burgers and if you feel really hungry you can add an extra 'brick' or even 2 extras even 3! We all had the bar-b-q bacon burger, it has cheese bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion and a big fat burger in the shape of a brick. I really recommend going to the place for food if you like a tasty burger!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

The Brickhouse Tavern caught our eye and we decided to go one evening with our two children aged 6 and 9. We arrived at 8.30 and asked for a table for 4. The welcome waitress said 'in or out'. My husband said we're not bothered and I asked for an inside table. She then showed us to an outside one and I informed her that I had asked for an inside one to which she replied 'you didn't say' in a rather rude manner. We then waited a further 5 minutes for the menus and then a further 15 for our order to be taken. My husband asked for the special of the day which was crab cakes only to be told they had none left. I asked for a kids size menu of an adults meal but 'this wasn't possible'. Decided then and there not to bother waiting any longer in the Brickhouse. American hospitality certainly wasn't present here and I wouldn't recommend at all!!!! Staff rude and inattentive and if you want to watch baseball on 12 tv screens then this is the place for you!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed 2 weeks at the Radisson and were regular customers at the Brick House, after wandering in tired from a long flight, ordering appetisers only as we weren't hungry, and getting portions as big as we would expect for a full meal, and eating them all as they were so delicious. Staff, atmosphere and price all great too. Will definitely be introducing my daughters to the place when we visit Orlando later this year.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My son and spouse loved the meatloaf sliders. The selection of beer is incredible. The staff is always friendly. I would recommend to any family for a casual night out.