Ways to Experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
More Info
from $259.99
More Info
40,157 results
All reviews butter beer diagon alley hogwarts express harry potter forbidden journey attention to detail three broomsticks interactive wand the dragon hp fan leaky cauldron pumpkin juice hogwarts castle wand shop frozen butterbeer fire breathing dragon universal studios
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We really loved the Harry Potter part. I highly recommend seeing both Harry Potter and Diagon Alley. They are amazing!

Date of experience: September 2019
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello,
Thanks for your review! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I hope you were able to try a Butterbeer while you were here, as this is one of my favorite treats! See you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited as part of our trip to Florida while celebrating our anniversary. The attention to detail was amazing and if felt like you stepped into the movie set. Team members were very helpful and we truly enjoyed our 2 days there.

Really nothing negative to say at all. Rides were great - even the newest ride Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure (awesome ride by the way) wasn’t too long of a line. 1 hour wait when app said 120 minutes No Express pass for this ride though.

You definitely need the park to park passes to go from Universal Studios to Islands of Adventure on the Hogwarts Express.

Easily met all of our expectations and then some. So many fun little things such as seeing Creature look out the window when knocking on door 12 - little hidden gems such as this all through out. Lots of fun.

Hello,
Thanks for your review! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our attractions and were able to experience some relatively low wait times. I hope you were also able to try some of our snack options, such as a delicious Butterbeer. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Universal studios has done an amazing job with Harry Potter experiences in both parks. The Escape from Gringotts ride was awesome. The new Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure was simply spectacular. One of the best rides I've ever been on. Buy an interactive wand and perform spells all over both parks. Hop on the Hogwarts Express to immerse yourself further into the experience. Make sure you purchase a park to park pass otherwise you can't ride the train.

Hello Mary,
Thanks for your review! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our attractions! I hope you were also able to try some of our snack options, such as Butterbeer. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took our 12 year old granddaughter and had a blast! Line-ups managed well. Worth it to buy the express pass to line Couldn’t not get into the new ride as the line as far I’ve had ours, but what we saw was perfect!

Date of experience: August 2019

Hi Laurie!

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am so happy to see you were able to utilize the Express Passes and found it to be beneficial! I hope you were able to interact with wands or enjoy a Butterbeer during your visit. I look forward to welcoming you and your granddaughter in the near future!

-Joyce

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Even if you're not a Harry Potter fan theres so much to see. The rides are brilliant, the shops are stocked with everything to suit the potter heads and loads to see.

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. YAY! I am glad you enjoyed the attractions! I hope you had the opportunity to enjoy Hogwarts Express as it has a different experience each way. I look forward to welcoming you back for many more years to come.

-Joyce