Ways to Experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
More Info
from $259.99
More Info
40,137 results
All reviews butter beer diagon alley hogwarts express harry potter forbidden journey attention to detail three broomsticks interactive wand the dragon hp fan leaky cauldron pumpkin juice hogwarts castle wand shop frozen butterbeer fire breathing dragon universal studios
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I didn't really care for Harry Potter, however I like the transformers, and especially the minions and the Christmas parade was OK

Date of experience: December 2018
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Janet,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us candid feedback. I am glad we met certain expectations; however, I am disappointed we did not meet others. We understand not all of our attractions or entertainments will appeal to everyone. I have taken the liberty to document your feedback and if you would like to provide further feedback, please give us a call at 407-224-4233 option 4 or send us an email at GuestServices@universalorlando.com. I hope you will come to visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The attention to detail that has been put in to creating this park attraction is amazing, diagonally is breathtaking to be in. The rides are great fun as well you can even ride the Hogwarts express to the next part of the park, a must for all Harry potter fans

Hi Benjamin!

I am glad you were able to visit the Hogwarts Express; it is a different experience each way! Thank you for your positive feedback! I hope you had the opportunity to enjoy a Butterbeer during your visit. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is just beyond. The rides, the food, the Butterbeer. Plus the shows that go on during the day is awesome.

Hi Wayne!

Yay! I am so glad you enjoyed the Butterbeer, especially during this warm weather! Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback. I hope you had the opportunity to dine at one of my favorite dining locations, Three Broomsticks; their Shepherd's Pie is absolutely amazing. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Walking into the WW of HP, I was floored. It took my breath away and I had tears in my eyes because it was like walking into my favorite book series of all time, one that I had just finished reading with my daughter. The magical touches and attention to detail are amazing. I know that we didn't even get to see everything there because it is just so much to take in! My kids loved Flight of the Hippogriff, but didn't do the other rides due to motion sickness issues. Our daughter was "chosen" for the wand ceremony, which was extremely special for her. We loved all the yummy places to eat and the treats throughout both parts of the park and cannot wait to go back. If you are even remotely a fan of Harry Potter, you must visit!

Date of experience: October 2018

Hi Kate!

YAY! I am happy to see your daughter was chosen for the wand ceremony! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We understand not all of our attractions will be suited for everyone. I hope you had the opportunity to dine at one of our dining locations, especially Three Broomsticks; their food is absolutely amazing or enjoy a Butterbeer. I look forward to welcoming you and your daughter in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Bringing the books alive !
Superb
Wonderful
Youngest was 10 and only just introduced to Harry Potter , amazing for adults who have read the books
Trip of a lifetime , 20 somethings loved!
You need both park tickets as the Hogwarts train transfers you .
Definitely try the butter beer
Can’t fault a must attraction for the whole family but especially 10yrs upwards to make any height restrictions on the amazing fast rides . Also to understand more . Much better if the children , teens adults have watched the films and read the books .

Hello!

Just by reading your review, I can feel the excitement you and your family must have felt during your visit! Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I am glad you were able to enjoy a Butterbeer and the Hogwarts Express as it is a different experience each way. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future to build more memories with us!