“Great activity”

Gator Golf And Adventure Park
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We wanted a low-key activity on our first day and Gator Golf was a great starting point. Fun, innovative mini-golf, with all sorts of twists that made it more interesting. And yes, you can hold a gator for an extra fee...one of my daughters couldn't resist.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"parks"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This place needs a total revamping! It's so run down and nasty! The golf balls got stuck in a few of the "houses/under passes"; many of the holes were missing boarders; the back holes actually wreaked of a septic smell (no joke); and the big alligator is in a very small, confined place for his size! Not at all a pleasant experience and we will not be returning, especially when there is so many other mini golf courses to choose from right in the immediate area. I even got a family 4 pass off Groupons for this and I still think I overpaid. Stay away and don't waste your time or money. If you do, bring a gas mask or nose plug for when you get to the back area!

2  Thank Tina D
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We were walking along international drive near the hotel an happened upon gator golf. It was reasonably priced. We fed gators and mini putted. We got great pictures. We didn't enter the ride portion. If we make it back to orlando we'll try to do both.
Best value on international drive!

1  Thank VictoriaAmanda
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Terrible place!! The gators are not taken well taken care of, the exhibits were empty, and the place smells terrible!!! Not to mention the course is falling apart!

3  Thank MelissaO1539
See more reviews
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Right outside of the hotel, so thought we'd give it a try. Baby alligators out the front and larger ones out the back where the course is. Price was on par (if you pardon the pun!) with other courses on I drive. Other courses appear better maintained with better equipment - the grip came off my club while playing. Having played other courses on and around I drive if I were to play again I wouldn't play here.

2  Thank emma_k_evans