“Don't Miss It!”

Dixie Belle's Cafe
Ranked #41 of 4,383 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Southern Style, homecooking at it's best, kid and dog friendly. Breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A great little place with fantastic food and service. Highly recommend the Chicken and Waffles and an absolute must is the Sweet Potato biscuits! Best thing ever. We had a wonderful waitress who gave us great recommendations and service. Small diner feel and very popular with the locals. Best find in Orlando.

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Went there again and had a great experience. Food is expertly prepared, served professionally at a reasonable price. We go often.

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Just what I wanted this morning. Everything I expected it to be. Friendly staff. It was packed but still got a table right away. Service is fast. Food was awesome. Omelette was great. Corned beef hash the way I like it. Wife had the quiche special which was also great. Friendly customers. I will return many more times.

Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I found this place on trip advisor. After long morning to fly to Orlando we ate breakfast here and it has to be the best in Orlando bar none. Good food and great service. I can only I get to return here again! Thank you Dixie Belle Cafe and all the staff.

Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast this morning! The gravy and biscuit was wonderful, the bacon was excellent and portions were huge for the price! Our grandson wanted pancakes and bacon and he was so excited with the Mickey Mouse pancake! The breakfast biscuit was enormous! We will visit again next time in Orlando!

Date of visit: January 2019