“Awesome Breakfast!!”

Dixie Belle's Cafe
Ranked #42 of 4,355 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Southern Style, homecooking at it's best, kid and dog friendly. Breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just what I wanted this morning. Everything I expected it to be. Friendly staff. It was packed but still got a table right away. Service is fast. Food was awesome. Omelette was great. Corned beef hash the way I like it. Wife had the quiche special which was also great. Friendly customers. I will return many more times.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I found this place on trip advisor. After long morning to fly to Orlando we ate breakfast here and it has to be the best in Orlando bar none. Good food and great service. I can only I get to return here again! Thank you Dixie Belle Cafe and all the staff.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast this morning! The gravy and biscuit was wonderful, the bacon was excellent and portions were huge for the price! Our grandson wanted pancakes and bacon and he was so excited with the Mickey Mouse pancake! The breakfast biscuit was enormous! We will visit again next time in Orlando!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

You know the best breakfast places where all the cops hang out? Well, that's the Dixie Belle. Great friendly service - over stuffed plates and real home-style southern cooking. You feel like you are family here. It is not fancy but there is enough really good selections on the menu to keep from getting breakfast bored. Wish I had one of these around the corner!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2019

Ran some errands near here and was hungry for some breakfast. My grandparents would love this place. Very old fashioned. Very plain old school menu. Food was fine. About Cracker Barrel quality. Good spot if in the area.

Date of visit: January 2019