“Hidden Gem”

Dixie Belle's Cafe
Ranked #42 of 4,355 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Southern Style, homecooking at it's best, kid and dog friendly. Breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed January 14, 2019

Wow....Dixie Belle is clean,safe and friendly. They have a wonderful menu and everything is prepared perfectly. We love the breakfast. Good coffee, great friendly staff, and they are open through lunch. Never tried their famous sweet potatoe biscuits, but they offer tator tots with breaktast. Go!

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

We loved coming to this place. My little loves poached eggs and it’s almost impossible to find a place to make that. They have great friendly service and the inside is cute with nice regular patrons that attend.

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Why did it take me so long to come here??Everything was delicious, including the coffee! The sweet potato biscuit was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed my steak & eggs (hash browns cooked perfectly). My husband enjoyed his meat omelette with biscuits & gravy. The gravy was delicious. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed December 11, 2018

The food is delicious,the portions are huge, and the service is impeccable! The owners and staff understand the importance when someone asks about gluten free options due to allergies. The servers are very friendly. Oh! And they now serve Bloody Mary's and Mimosas!!!

I only wish they were open for dinner rather than just breakfast & lunch.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank robinpF4319ZB
Reviewed November 17, 2018

We went on a very busy Saturday morning. They definitely move people through. Service was quick *and* accurate.
We had a breakfast sandwich, chicken and waffles and we split a *half* order of biscuits and gravy. The sandwich has two eggs (cooked to order), meat and cheese. I ordered mine on toasted sourdough. Everything was perfectly cooked. The white gravy has large chunks of sausage in it. Great job.
My wife's chicken and waffle were likewise perfect.
Thanks to the waitress for telling us a whole order of biscuits and gravy would put too much food on the table for my wife and me. She was correct. Portions are quite large.
Parking could be an issue but even on a Saturday, we found a place to park.
There are 8 booths, 12 4-tops, 3 2-tops and 6/3 seating at the elevated bar.
They take cards.
Well worth the 30-minute drive for us.

Date of visit: November 2018