“Great food”

Dixie Belles Cafe
Ranked #377 of 3,894 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Southern Style, homecooking at it's best, kid and dog friendly. Breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Eggs Benedict awesome ..
Orange juice was delicious ..
Service great and I tried sweet potatoe biscuit bc of other review and it was awesome ...
Loved it here ..

1  Thank Vhoar

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I found this place on yelp and decided to try it out for Bkfast. Honestly, the outside area looks a little shady but it had such good reviews we took a chance. The minute we walked in, we were greeted by the most friendly staff. Every one of them was pleasant and made me feel at home. You MUST get the sweet potato biscuits! French toast was delish. Nice to eat at a mom and pop place and not a chain. Can't wait to try lunch or dinner there.

1  Thank mommyofgavinray
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Good country cooking! The sweet potato biscuits are the best and the from scratch Quiche on Sat/Sun is so yummy! The owners and staff are some of the friendliest people you will ever meet! They treat you like family!

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here and was pleased with it. The service was great and food was really good. I had an open faced roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes with gravy and corn. The corn was the only fumble. I was told it was sweet corn but it wasn't. That is the only complaint I have. All in all I enjoyed my lunch and will be back. It was $10 and well worth it. The parking lot is kind of small so it fills up fast but I would cross the street if I had to. Lol

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were looking for a mom-n-pop place to eat instead of the typical chain restaurant and we decided on this place after reading other TripAdvisor reviews. We had a very affordable breakfast at just over $20 including tip for 2 adults and a child. The bacon and eggs, pancakes, hash browns, coffee, and biscuits were all very good and just like homemade. The service was a tad slow, but not excruciating, and it was well worth a 20 minute wait.