“Not bad”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Not the best Cuban we've ever had, but very good. The main drawback was no full bar, so no mojitos. The food was very good and service very friendly.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

First time eating Cuban food, my husband had the seafood combo, he enjoyed it, myself and daughter had the roast chicken with Cuban rice, plantains, tostones and beans, delicious.
will eat there again.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I always visit Havana's when I come to Disney with family, the staff is very friendly and they alway welcome you with a smile, I had the special Red snapper in the Creolle sauce with yellow rice, black beans, sweet plantain, my wife had the Churrasco (skirt steak) is the best, my kids say this is like going to grandma's house for dinner...

Make Havana's a must place to visit when you go to Disney!!!

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here about once a year for the last 8 years on our yearly visit to WDW. It is always a welcome break from awful Disney food for a much more reasonable price. It is very close to Downtown Disney area. The pork shoulder, served with rice and beans, was excellent. Several of my kids ate the palomilla steak, which they all enjoyed. The yellow rice was good although the chicken was slightly dry. Had yummy plantanos maduros as well. One of my kids also had a delicious mango smoothie. A pretty decent dish of food will cost about $12. The staff is super nice as well. We always enjoy coming here. Put aside the fact that it is in a cheesy strip mall and give Havana's a chance.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

This place has decent food. Nice menu selection. The service needs improvement. Ropa vieja is their best dish.