“Really fantastic option in Orlando”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Paulo C
Sao Paulo, SP
“Really fantastic option in Orlando”
Reviewed October 30, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

really a fantastic option if you will stay in Orlando. Perfect location, completed equipped, super comfort. you will love it. I stay for 11 days and it was perfect.

Date of stay: October 2017
Nov 9, 2017
We are so glad you and your family had enjoyed your stay in our lakeside penthouse in Vista Cay. We sincerely hope that you will return to visit again in the future.
Best wishes, Sam and Donna
businessw...
Sydney
“Spacious and so very convenient”
Reviewed September 27, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Group of work colleagues stayed for the week of the Microsoft Ignite conference which was being held at the Orange County Convention Center. The Vista Cays location worked out brilliantly...shuttle bus every morning and evening to /from the convention center.
The penthouse itself is wonderfully spacious and quite well appointed.
Did not getcto enjoy the resort clubhouse and pool but both looked great. Would highly recommend this accomkodation option compared to staying in a hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
Oct 14, 2017
Thank you for choosing to stay with us.So glad you and your colleagues had enjoyed your stay. Do come and visit us again should you return to Orlando for another convention or for leisure. Best wishes in the mean time,
Samuel Lee
capo11201...
New York City, New York
“Family vacation”
Reviewed September 3, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My stay at the Vista Cay was simply fabulous . I cannot speak for other units at the Vista Cay and there are many , but this particular unit has every single amenitie a home should be equipped with right down to paper towel and laundry detergent. This penthouse is in immaculant condition and the grounds surrounding the Vista Cay are in immaculant condition as well . Before my trip I was so busy with work I forgot to email the cozy casas management that maintains the property. I was supposed to do this a week before my arrival to get instructions in regards to access code to the security gates of property & code to lock box to retrieve key to penthouse . I remembered the the day before my trip which was on a Saturday & the management office was closed . One simple email to Sam and all was taken care of . I even forgot a few valuable items in the penthouse rushing to the airport on my departure date & one email to Sam & my items were shipped to my home . There isn't enough space to continue to compliment my stay at this penthouse , simply put , 5 stars !

Date of stay: August 2017
Sep 4, 2017
Thank you so much for taking time to send us your Review. We are so glad you and your family had enjoyed your stay in our penthouse. We absolutely try our utmost to make sure each guest is well taken care of.
Do come and visit us again when you return to Orlando!
Best regards,
barba m
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Stunning apartment with beautiful views”
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family have stayed at this complex before and have always opted for a top floor Vista Cay view so when I saw pictures of this apartment I knew it was for us.

Upon arrival after a long flight we located the key, very conveniently located outside front door, and entered. The apartment was beautiful, well cleaned and extremely welcoming. We did not feel like we were visitors in someone else's place.

The views, as always, were lovely and being there on the 4th July meant we had fantastic views of fireworks over Orlando.

The apartment is well equipped and it was a blessing that we could do our laundry whilst there.

The apartment, I think would benefit from mirrors in the bedrooms (although there are mirrors elsewhere in the apartment) and the wifi was slow sometimes. Nevertheless, I could not give anything other than a top rate for this apartment and I would love to stay again. Sam, I need the snail in the kitchen in my life, it is fab!

Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: July 2017
Aug 9, 2017
Thank you so much for taking time to send us your Review. We are indeed happy to note you had enjoyed your stay. (You noticed my snail! No one has ever noticed it before....) Do come and visit us again when you return to Orlando. Best wishes in the mean time.
Maria M
Columbus, Ohio
“Luxury condo”
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Second visit to this unit. Spacious condo close to all of the attractions. Walking distance to grocery store. Absolutely gorgeous! Love it!

Date of stay: August 2017
Aug 10, 2017
Thank you for taking time to send us your Review. Thanks for visiting us for a second time and hope you will return again next year!
Best regards
Relax7188...
“Huge Clean Beautiful Condo”
Reviewed July 3, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We've rented many houses over the years, mostly beach homes, some in the mountains, and this condo was by far the best one. We were astonished at the huge rooms. The ceilings were at least 10 ft high. The condo is very well laid out with a split plan, mstr bedroom on one side off the family room and two large rooms on the other side. The master bath was larger than most bedrooms. The decor is very professionally done, and there are not too many knick-knacks, which drives me crazy.
The owner of the property gave very precise instructions and the booking process was easy. I would definitely recommend this beautiful condo. It's super close to Universal and Disney and the amenities were very nice too, although we mostly just went to the parks or hung out in the condo.

Date of stay: June 2017
Jul 4, 2017
We are so glad to know you had thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return to visit when you come back to Orlando.
Best wishes
Sam and Donna
961JaneE
Knaresborough, United Kingdom
“Fanstastic, well located apartment in Orlando”
Reviewed April 23, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

A fantastic apartment, exactly as described - spacious, very clean and well equipped. As well as being close to SeaWorld and Universal Studios (and an easy drive to Disneyworld), it is a short drive to numerous excellent restaurants on International Drive. The apartment was very quiet, and the view from the balcony is lovely - we spent early mornings and evenings relaxing out here. The local supermarket (Publix) had everything we needed for a self catering holiday. Pool (and Jacuzzi) were great, and the children enjoyed the games in the clubhouse.

Although we don't spend our holidays doing the washing, we were very pleased with the laundry facilities in the apartment. We were in Florida with the children for three weeks, so were able to minimise packing, knowing we could easily wash and dry clothes.

If we returned to Orlando, we would definitely stay here again, and would have no hesitation recommending.

Date of stay: April 2017
May 2, 2017
We are so glad to know you and your family had enjoyed your stay in our home. Do come and visit us again when you return to Orlando. Best wishes in the mean time. Kind regards, Samuel Lee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing