“lunch time favourite”

Description: Small corner restaurant across from the amtrak station in Orlando
Seattle, Washington
“lunch time favourite”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This used to be my lunch time go to for 3 out of 5 days in 2 years i was working in Orlando. I even knew a colleague who used to have dinner there everyday. the prices are just awesome, and the food is just more awesome. the secret of the taste is the white sauce they used to put out as complimentary. but i have had the sauce to go also. they will not tell me the recipe but it had peppers and ranch and a secret ingredient. I just fell in love with Caribbean food because of this place,

• Visited June 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“like being in san juan”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

The address has changed to 5756 Dahlia Drive everything was very authentic. I've never been to porto rico but I'm sure the food is just like this.

Charlottesville, Virginia
“The best affordable home made Latin food in Orlando area!”
Reviewed March 22, 2011

As a Puerto Rican living in Virginia I can't tell you how much I appreciated the food at The Crazy Pollo. While vacationing in Orlando we arrived at the Orlando Amtrak station and I saw this cafe and said "that's the place for our lunch".

It was so fresh and delicious and the owner, Ken, is a really amazing guy. He told us this was the second of two restaurants he had, the other is slightly larger and open longer hours. It's at:
El Crazy Pollo Latin Grill
5756 Dahlia Dr
Orlando, FL 32807-3234
407-277-0926 (Phone)

So we had lunch at the Amtrak location once and lunch/dinner at the Dahlia location twice...yes, it's that good that we went there 3 times in a five day stay.

So do yourself a favor and experience some of what the real Orlando has to offer. You'll be glad you did. And if you happen to get real lucky and be blessed with going to the restaurant on a day he has Fricase de Pollo....well it'll change your life!!!

Thanks again Ken for making our Orlando vacation a treat for our taste buds!

• Visited October 2010