“Always tasty... ”

Cuisines: American, Sushi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Millenia Blvd
Description: Evoke the tastes of the new American palate; familiar yet unforgettable. CRAVE delivers on one simple thing: Fresh and innovative cuisine along with an impeccable wine selection brought to life in a chic, casual, and vibrant atmosphere. The menu evokes the tastes of the new American palate featuring wood-oven pizzas, roasted meats, sushi, pastas and salads that are seasonally re-mastered utilizing the freshest ingredients. A grand sushi bar extends the dining experience appealing to both traditional sushi lovers and adventurous epicureans alike. The combination of the burnt earthen color palette, stone work and glass accents invites shoppers and destination diners alike to stop and linger; enjoying unforgettable meals with friends and family. An elegant floor-to-ceiling wine tower displays a 125+ wine selection. Rich hues and an open kitchen, light-dappled tabletops and an iconic bar create a familiar yet unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Tonight was our fourth trip here. I say trip because we live in Lake Mary so this is a haul for us.

Tonight we had excellent service, as usual.

Best bets:
Lemon chicken wings
Chicken curry
Rib eye

We had the sampler of all the mini desserts. Something was seriously wrong: five of the six desserts were room temp. I had visions of them sitting out since they opened that day. A dissapointing end but not a reason to avoid this excellent food, service and decor

There are newer reviews for CRAVE Restaurant

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Went there because of proximity to the residential complex we were staying at and were happy with the experience. My husband and I both ordered steaks and both our steaks were nicely cooked, big portions and accompanied by tasty sides. Nice ambiance and friendly staff. The prices are a quite high but is a nice place to go to for a special occasion.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We celebrated my god daughter's sweet sixteen at Crave last evening. It was the third time we've been and we've never enjoyed it, however, it was her choice, so of course, we attended. Firstly, at 7pm on a Friday night, they were "out of bread." What is this? My god daughter was brought a glass of wine for her birthday, only to express to the server that "she's only 16." The sushi is average, however the prices are high. The rolls were average, the lamb burger was ordered medium and was delivered well done, the service was attentive, however uninformed and pedestrian. I wonder why this receives such good reviews. Honestly, it was a Friday evening, peak dining ours, and the restaurant was less-than half full. I think this is the true testament to how much locals like the cuisine/service. Each time we have visited, there have been groups of scantily clad 20-somethings, pouring out of their dresses, as if it were prom night. I will admit that we are somewhat particular, however Crave is one of our least favorite restaurants in all of the Orlando area. Shame on the management, the staff, and mostly the chef. We would definitely NOT recommend.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

This place has a lot going for it. Not only is the food great, but the atmo is wonderful as well. It's a place to take a friend, spouse, or even your parents when you are celebrating and trying to do something abnormal.

Check this place out. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

If possible sit at the bar and if you are lucky you will get this cute bartender named Diana. VERY personable, makes great suggestions and very helpful. The lemon garlic wings are to die for! The pepperoni flatbread was good and had goat cheese which was a little different but nothing so great or special about it. We tried a drink called Angry Dragon and it was good but very odd. Only odd because usually I can pinpoint what it reminds me of or is similar to but not in this case, which I guess is great if you want something different. I just didn't like the orange peel around the rim of the glass, the sugar would have been good enough alone.

The atmosphere is dimly lit, swanky and very sexy. Ladies!!!!!!! Go to the bathroom if only to "powder your nose"! It is gorgeous and there is a huge mirror that is great for the obligatory bathroom pic!