“Good Food at a Fair Price”
Review of CRAVE Restaurant - CLOSED

CRAVE Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Millenia Blvd
Description: Evoke the tastes of the new American palate; familiar yet unforgettable. CRAVE delivers on one simple thing: Fresh and innovative cuisine along with an impeccable wine selection brought to life in a chic, casual, and vibrant atmosphere. The menu evokes the tastes of the new American palate featuring wood-oven pizzas, roasted meats, sushi, pastas and salads that are seasonally re-mastered utilizing the freshest ingredients. A grand sushi bar extends the dining experience appealing to both traditional sushi lovers and adventurous epicureans alike. The combination of the burnt earthen color palette, stone work and glass accents invites shoppers and destination diners alike to stop and linger; enjoying unforgettable meals with friends and family. An elegant floor-to-ceiling wine tower displays a 125+ wine selection. Rich hues and an open kitchen, light-dappled tabletops and an iconic bar create a familiar yet unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Basically a trendy Fusion type place which Americanizes some Asian dishes.

We had the Calamari to start, Macaroni and Cheese, Asian Noodle, Crave Burger, and Crunch Spicy Tuna.

Dessert was the S'more Brownie with Sea Salt.

Food is very good for the price and the atmosphere is Family Friendly. If your near the Mall at Millenia it's worth the stop.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We passed it many times on our way to the mall, and we decided to stop. What a pleasant surprise! The scallop poppers were tasty, and the bread was thick, aromatic, and warm. The crab crusted filet was fork tender and cooked to a perfect medium rare. We had to wait a bit for the Mac & cheese, but it was worth the wait!! Rich, buttery, and very cheesy!! Can't wait to have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow!! We will be back!!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I feel Crave is somewhat unique in that the menu has everything from sushi to chicken to steak. We have been there several times. We have sampled appetizers, sushi and flatbreads as our meal in addition to ordering entrees off the menu. I think we have enjoyed sharing different appetizers and sushi more than the entrees, but I guess it depends on what you're in the mood for and how hungry you are. The service has ranged from ok to very good. The atmosphere is somewhat eclectic.

3  Thank REVoigt
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I went here for a late lunch, it was 4 PM and they told us they were not serving lunch anymore, that we would have to order from the dinner menu, since we were already there we stayed. Our server came and just gave us the napkins and stood there, we had to ask him if we could order some drinks. He brought 2 waters, a coke and a draft beer, we ordered our food right away, and it came in a timely manner, and it was good, we had no problems with the food. Our server did not come to check on us until we had finished our meal, I drank my coke, my water and my husband's water and did not get any refills at all, I hate to say this, but he seemed more interested in serving and chatting with his tables where people from his same race were, I felt a little discriminated against. Needless to say I won't be dining there again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My wife and I stumbled on this place during a visit to the mall. We ate in the bar area during happy hour. Bartender Stevie did a great job of guiding us through the menu. We had the Caprese flat bread and the crab stuff shrimp for appetizers. We then followed with the Salmon salad and Flat iron steak and beet salad. Both the appetizers and salads hit the spot. We then chased it with the mini desserts which were also very good. No disappointments here and we will eat there again.