“Great Restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Food was excellent. The Bang Bang shrimp could become addictive! The best appetizer I have ever experienced. Service was fantastic and the manager was personally greeting each patron at their tables. Nice touch that you don't see very often. Wish we had one in our home town.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I thought the food was good. The service was ok, nothing to write home about. My only complaint was two families came after my husband and I, we put our name on the list and was told the wait was 20 minutes. Two families were called before us -- perhaps they made reservations I don't know; so I would suggest, if you go, make reservations.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

This Bonefish Grill is across the street from the hotel we stayed at. The hotel would us a voucher for free Bang Bang Shrimp appetizers. I took advantage...3 times. We ate here 3 of the 5 days we stayed. Food was excellent.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

This was our last meal in Orlando and we did wonder what to expect when we saw the queues waiting at the door. However we only had to wait 15 minutes before being seated. Despite being packed the service was amazingly good. We ate fish that is not widely available in the UK, Mahi Mahi and Tilapia, both of wish were really well cooked and nice and moist. Generally speaking I avoid chain restaurants, but this is one I would be happy to visit again.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Just OK. I had a bone in my first bite of sea bass filet and it was too fishy for my taste. The fish in the fish and chips was better, but the "chips" had an odd flavor.