“Food &service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Louisville, Kentucky
“Food &service”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Excellent wait staff and food was out standing.looking forward to our next visit.

Orlando is the place.

Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
Port Orange, Florida
“Excellent seafood”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Food was really excellent. It was well prepared and delivered promptly. The service was very good. Attentive, but not overwhelming. Location is great for enjoying a good meal before a long flight. Good ambience and free parking. An enjoyable experience.

Renton, Washington
“Good seafood, decent service, good wine list”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

The fresh seafood of the day was delicious (the waiter steered us away from a few other things on the menu that he didn't think were as good). The waiter was well versed in wine, knowing that La Crema's last couple of years of pinot weren't the same as the years before. We were delighted with his knowledge and his recommendations and would eat here again when in town.

Visited November 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Efficient service. Standard Bonefish fare.”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I've dined here several times and I always get friendly, efficient service and the food is always up to par with what one expects from Bonefish. The "Bang Bang Shrimp or Chicken" is always crispy and tasty. Fish and burgers are always well prepared. Creme Brulee is always flavorful. Sometimes there's a wait as it's in a busy location but being near the airport the staff is used to accomodating requests for expedited service if you've got a plane to catch or a meeting to get to.

Visited April 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“Surprised at how good it was”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I'm not a typical chain restaurant lover, but this one was across the street from my hotel, and I was able to walk over there, so decided to do that. I was pleasantly surprised at the menu variety.

I sat at the bar for full service, but ended up moving my seat all the way to the other end since several people had come in looking to sit together and asked me to move.

The service staff was really great, and they were patient with my lactose-intolerant menu questions.

I ordered a special that they had - the Vintner's Burger - and I would definitely order it again because it was fabulous.

Many wine choices on the menu, and quick service. Would definitely be willing to try a Bonefish in my area or visit this one again.

• Visited November 2013