“Surprised at how good it was”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #178 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I'm not a typical chain restaurant lover, but this one was across the street from my hotel, and I was able to walk over there, so decided to do that. I was pleasantly surprised at the menu variety.

I sat at the bar for full service, but ended up moving my seat all the way to the other end since several people had come in looking to sit together and asked me to move.

The service staff was really great, and they were patient with my lactose-intolerant menu questions.

I ordered a special that they had - the Vintner's Burger - and I would definitely order it again because it was fabulous.

Many wine choices on the menu, and quick service. Would definitely be willing to try a Bonefish in my area or visit this one again.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife and I had not been to Bonefish in a few months as she was hesitant to eat a lot of seafood during the latter stages of her pregnancy. With Grandma watching the little one we ventured to Bonefish fir a Saturday night. The meal was fantastic! Offering a number of seasonal items including butternut squash ravioli and swordfish let us feel like we were trying something new while also being able to eat our favorites (bang bang shrimp). Great service as well!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This location was our first experience of Bonefish Grill (one has just opened in our home town) and we eat here pretty much every time we're flying out of Orlando. We've never had a problem getting a table and we've eaten here at all hours, dinner only, of course.
Service is always excellent. I'm a bit boring and always order the Baja Fish Tacos which are delicious. My husband swears by the salmon and asparagus salad. He likes the Bang, Band Shrimp - as do many others apparently - but they're not my cup of tea. Give me the Fish Tacos. They really are the best.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Long wait, even though I made reservations. Well worth the wait once served. The variety was consistent. The appitizers were consistent. I ordered " bang bang shrimp; for entree, I ordered Chilean sea bass. It was exquisent, especially with the mango salsa.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

The restaurant was a poor experience butts by the front door. No toothpicks for three week spoke with the manager and did nothing the food was over price had Tuesday special on Thursday but would not give it to us. Why have other days when not offering the specials