“Consistently good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Florida
“Consistently good”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This location was our first experience of Bonefish Grill (one has just opened in our home town) and we eat here pretty much every time we're flying out of Orlando. We've never had a problem getting a table and we've eaten here at all hours, dinner only, of course.
Service is always excellent. I'm a bit boring and always order the Baja Fish Tacos which are delicious. My husband swears by the salmon and asparagus salad. He likes the Bang, Band Shrimp - as do many others apparently - but they're not my cup of tea. Give me the Fish Tacos. They really are the best.

• Visited October 2013

Greensboro
“Another one of my favorites when at home, and on travel for business or pleasure. True to its reputation i found this Bo”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Long wait, even though I made reservations. Well worth the wait once served. The variety was consistent. The appitizers were consistent. I ordered " bang bang shrimp; for entree, I ordered Chilean sea bass. It was exquisent, especially with the mango salsa.

Visited October 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Poor experience”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

The restaurant was a poor experience butts by the front door. No toothpicks for three week spoke with the manager and did nothing the food was over price had Tuesday special on Thursday but would not give it to us. Why have other days when not offering the specials

• Visited October 2013
Drogheda
“A Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

OK, so I've always been put off by the name of the chain. I don't really like fish - and I hate any meal that involves messing with bones, so the Bonefish Grill would normally be the last place I'd choose to eat. But there were few places to eat within walking distance of our hotel, and the Duty Managger at the Hampton Inn had given us a free voucher to get a Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer. I thoroughly enjoyed an excellent pork tenderloin - and not a bone or a fish touched my plate!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank therealnickpark
Vero Beach, Florida
“Once again excellent”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We dined on a Wednesday which made it mandatory for the bang bang shrimp special price and martinis. Once seated in the dining room, my husband enjoyed the parmesan trout and I enjoyed the special filet with lobster thermidor (prepared a perfect medium rare). Always fresh and delicous with excellent service.

• Visited September 2013