“A Pleasant Surprise”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Drogheda
“A Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

OK, so I've always been put off by the name of the chain. I don't really like fish - and I hate any meal that involves messing with bones, so the Bonefish Grill would normally be the last place I'd choose to eat. But there were few places to eat within walking distance of our hotel, and the Duty Managger at the Hampton Inn had given us a free voucher to get a Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer. I thoroughly enjoyed an excellent pork tenderloin - and not a bone or a fish touched my plate!

1 Thank therealnickpark

• Arabic first
Vero Beach, Florida
“Once again excellent”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We dined on a Wednesday which made it mandatory for the bang bang shrimp special price and martinis. Once seated in the dining room, my husband enjoyed the parmesan trout and I enjoyed the special filet with lobster thermidor (prepared a perfect medium rare). Always fresh and delicous with excellent service.

• Visited September 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Nice menu, very good food, nice wine selection”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We were there for dinner twice during our stay. (the restaurant near the airport) Fish is very fresh and there is a wide selection to choose from. I had the ahi tuna Tokyo style ans my sister had the crab cakes. The dishes are artistically presented and the side dishes were fresh and delicious.

Wait staff are friendly and knowledgeable and kept us informed re when our plates would be arriving. I would say the value good but this is not a place for those on a budget. I would definitely recommend Bonefish if you don't have to worry about ordering $20 entrees and $11 glasses of wine.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Must do”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Great friendly staff- amazing food- and got free apps from the Hampton shuttle driver . I was so happy to see this nice restaurant so close to our hotel. We arrived like 10pm and the staff was amazing and great service . Beautiful outdoor patio

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Top notch”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Fresh flownin daily seafood

Great happy service

Pretty waitresses

Professional staff and excellent food preparation, the place was mostly clean, a few crumbs here and there, nicely lit and had good air.

Visited October 2012