“What a great place.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I higher end restaurant than we expected, but the food was amazing! The sea scallops were the best we have ever had. My husband and I had the grouper - all we can say is wow! My son had the Bang Bang Tacos and he was in heaven. Dessert was out of this world. I hope they have this restaurant in Michigan when we visit the in-laws!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The food is sooo fresh and delicious. Must try: Crab Corn Chowder (lots of crabs in it and so tasty and creamy), Crab Cakes (loaded with crabs and not the crumb topping), Scallops (fresh, juicy and soft). For appetizers, the Bang Bang Shrimp and Calamari will set you off to a great start! The service was excellent, Server very knowledgeable and great team work evident in the restaurant. At least 4 people helped our main server. The place was very busy and packed on a Thursday night ( 6:00 PM.) so I recommend making reservations ahead of time, Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Nice atmosphere. Conveniently located next to Orlando International Airport. Nothing that I dislike about this restaurant.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We are big fans of Bonefish Grill. We often visit the ones near our home in West Palm Beach, but have now visited the one by the airport in Orlando on two occasions. Excellent food and service both times. Managers and wait staff very attentive and professional. Great food, great service, great value. We will return as soon as possible.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had the Fish Taco's which were absolutely delicious. The restaurant was full, even at the relatively early time of 5:30-6:00. Great ambience. Thoroughly enjoyable.