“Good food, good atmosphere”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #206 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We went there last Monday for dinner and we liked it. The place is not over crowded, which is a good thing. The food was excellent, as expected, and the service was great.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have been here to dine a few times, sitting in the section where one can enjoy fine dining. but beware of specials bang bang shrimp MOn memorial day or last wk tues.. (may) where they wont put a single at a table in back. I had to be in NOISEY bar area, they tell me, oh it will not be so loud soon, the big group will be leaving ha.. it was and I like some noise but I like to see TV*game was on and enjoy life! it is very busy for bang bang shrimp nights, so beware. all of us had to wait past 45 min, that was starting at 4;45pm and it goes from 4p to 8pm. food is very good, although I think a single gets very less serving on bang bang than w my sibling.. or that was a few yrs ago.. and now less?? I am not going to this location next time. sandlake rd could be better?? this is OIA where all come out of travel/hotels/airport and I live too close by!!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We chose to eat on the patio and were quickly seated. Our server was very friendly and attentive without being intrusive. This allowed us the opportunity to spend time in good conversation after sitting in business meetings all day. The server recommended several dishes and we ordered two of them. Both were delicious.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Delicious food and great service. The bang bang shrimp appetizer is delicious--even as a main dish. Sandwiches, meals and sides were all delicious. Will definitely return.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is the first time I visited a Bonefish location. The food was good, althought very pricey. Be prepared, because this place is always packed, specially after 5:30pm. You might want to call ahead and place a reservation. The service was also good. This restaurant is very close to the Orlando International Airport.