“Excellent food and service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #200 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Texas
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Delicious food and great service. The bang bang shrimp appetizer is delicious--even as a main dish. Sandwiches, meals and sides were all delicious. Will definitely return.

Visited May 2013

• Arabic first
Miami, Florida
“Nice place to dine!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is the first time I visited a Bonefish location. The food was good, althought very pricey. Be prepared, because this place is always packed, specially after 5:30pm. You might want to call ahead and place a reservation. The service was also good. This restaurant is very close to the Orlando International Airport.

Visited March 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great for the business traveler”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This Bonefish is literally in the parking lot of the hotel I usually stay at when I'm in Orlando - you just walk next door and you're there. It is a VERY busy location after 5:30 - with a wait for a table every night. I usually sit at the bar, or get takeout, but the bartenders are very efficient and friendly - and make sure you have everything you need in the takeout bags.
My favorite is the chicken marsala (which I wouldn't think to order typically at a seafood restaurant) but it is absolutely amazingly perfect every time. Other favorites are the anglers sirloin, and the bang-bang shrimp. I love the bread that comes to the table - it's always hot and fresh.
One of my favorite places to go when I travel!

• Visited April 2013
Southfield, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scrumptious!!!!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The stuffed tilapia was amazing. I thought I was in heaven. If you have not tried it yet then you must on your next visit there. If I could post a picture of my food I would show it. Going back very soon.

Visited May 2013
Vero Beach, Florida
“Delicious once again”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We began with martinis in the bar with Bang Bang Shrimp. Can't go wrong with that combo. Once seated for dinner, shared the tuna appetizer. Our family enjoyed the parmesan trout, grouper and rock wolfish. All were well prepared. It was a bit lively in the dining room, but we still enjoyed a great dining experience.

• Visited April 2013