“Friendly people, competent, well-organized, just plain fun!”

Adventures in Florida
Book In Advance
More Info
$85.60*
and up
Manatee Kayak Tour at Blue Springs State Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventures in Florida is known for its amazing kayak and canoe tours down scenic rivers, crystal clear springs, and their Full Moon paddles. Visitors have excellent opportunities to view and photograph alligators, manatee, dolphin, and countless wading birds in their natural wild areas.For the more adventurous, Adventures in Florida offers week long paddling expeditions to the Everglades, Florida Keys, Okefenokee Swamp, Suwannee River, Exuma Islands and many international locations.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 30, 2011

Paddling for fun with like-minded folks. Great food. Great experience.

All reviews
"kayak tour"
in 29 reviews
"manatee encounter"
in 16 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
in 11 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
"paddling"
in 47 reviews

Reviewed January 19, 2011

I have been on three tours with Greg from Adventures in Florida. My husband and I went on a Full Moon Paddle in Maitland, and my family went on the Suwanne River kayak/canoe trip with him two different times. We had so much fun the first year that we had to go back and do it again. (and just yesterday the kids were asking when we can go again...). Our family has immensely enjoyed getting back to nature with Greg as our guide. We've seen amazing places in Florida that we never knew were so close. Beautiful fresh water springs bubbling up out of the ground, caves, fossils.....And Greg always seems to have a captivating historical story that makes it even more special. I highly recommend AIF to anyone who wants to have an outdoor adventure. Even if you're not an outdoors kind of person(like myself), Greg makes you totally comfortable whatever your skill level is.

1  Thank Ginger9960
Reviewed January 15, 2011

I look forward to traveling with Greg and Adventures in Florida every year! He has trips worldwide and for every interest and group. His passion for this work overflows into every moment you are with him. You can't help but experience hiking, paddling, snorkeling, campfires, and the outdoors in a more exciting way than ever before while on one of these trips. You can relax in knowing that every moment of your trip will be wonderful and worry free. With family or friends, you will never forget the adventure you take. We look forward to many future trips with Adventures in Florida!

2  Thank Dignan5
Reviewed January 6, 2011

I recently paddled the Wekiva River with Adventures in Florida. I was very impressed with the trip. We started with a swim in the crystal clear spring at the State Park. Greg, our guide, was very knowledgeable of the river and made my mom and sister very comfortable on their first kayaking trip. I was truly amazed at how many endangered bird species we saw, as well as alligators and deer. We only saw 3 other people on the river and the only noise we heard was birds. And did I mention we were only 30 minutes form Orlando! This trip was the only thing that kept me sane during our drip to Disney. Greg was laid back and fun. We left feeling relaxed and refreshed.

2  Thank danielyost0