Tripadvisor
Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Google
Ways to Experience Orlando International Premium Outlets
8,612 results
All reviews outlet mall ralph lauren great shopping north face shop till you drop victoria's secret shopping experience food court is valet parking great place to shop international drive lots of shops disney store bargains nike vineland puma
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

I'm not a shopper, it drives me nuts but so many shops to choose from especially with a 14 year old who loves his brands.
The Nike Outlet was messy but be patient and you'll find something. The Adidas store was amazing, we bought so many things, the staff were lovely and even tell you that you have extra money off which we wasnt even aware of. Hard working staff considering how busy it was and how disgustingly rude the customers were.
We had our lunch in the main area and could take full advantage of all the different options.
Make sure you have your credit card at the ready ❤

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Very busy, no parking but great deals if you love shopping. I enjoyed a few of the stores there but honestly shopping is not my thing so we get in and out as quickly as possible. I can’t imagine it at Christmas time a it was crazy busy in January for parking and it is so large trying to navigate can be tricky.having said this I got a few really good buys and really enjoy the Disney character wearhouse.i would return again as I enjoy a good deal however I wouldn’t want to do it often.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

This was the most terrible mall ever, there are no parking, the food is terrible and the service of the works are terrible. This place is the worst mall in USA history of the mall. I am every disappointed in this mall.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Visited here to bag a few bargains
With teenage girls to manage that’s always a priority
Never disappointed
Look around first then purchase

1  Thank maccu50
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Plenty of shops for all the families needs. Recognisable brands for us Brits, some have no idea about.
Parking is an absolute nightmare, actually puts you off wanting to go back.
The queues for the toilets are far to long, needs looking at because the facilities just can’t cope with the demand.
Little stalls for food and drink and some vending machines that’s about it.
Other malls/outlets are better.