“lots of spending money”

Orlando Shopping Tour
Ranked #22 of 434 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Orlando International Premium Outlets(R), Florida's largest and most unique outlet shopping destination, is conveniently located less than three miles from Universal Studios and 10 miles from Walt Disney World Resort. A shoppers dream, the center is home to more than 180 designer and name-brand outlet stores that offer savings of 25 to 65 percent off retail values. The mix of designer and exclusive-to-market retail makes for a must see shopping experience for both international and local shoppers.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 27, 2013

plenty of shops with bargain prices, something for everyone, loads of free parking,arrive early to find shaded parking space.

There are newer reviews for Orlando International Premium Outlets

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Please don't expect huge savings.The pound is not that strong against the dollar,and whilst the range of shops is excellent,the deals are not great.I went looking for running shoes amongst other things,and bought a pair for £60.A saving but not earth shattering.We came away (wife/2 teenage shopping mad teens) saying "that was a shame,we had been so excited"

Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is basically at the end of International Drive North. Excellent bargains, clothing in particular - Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic etc. We went on a Wednesday. Got there before it opened and parking was fine. However, by lunchtime, drivers were following us back to the car to take our space. I would imagine that weekends and holidays are busy (I gather that the sales tax free weekend was ridiculous). We also went to Vineland Avenue (which is nearer Disney). Roughly the same shops, but International Drive felt better. With RL being so expensive in the UK (even in the outlets), I was like a kid in a candy store.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

one of my favorite places in the world!! i love to shop, so I am in heaven everytime we go here. we always stay the night so that i can have two days to shop...all stores are upscale outlets, so you can be sure to get a bargain here. parking is Aweful, but my husband always drops me at the stores and he goes to park... be prepared to stay all day and dress for some hot Florida weather if you go in the summer....

1  Thank AmandaRonnie
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Unless you have loads of time to kill don't come here. The I-drive leaves you right here across the street. The Fudge shop inside has an interesting guy who performs his fudge work of art here including a rap. But the fudge is not cheap. Elsewhere you see all the same stores and mostly clothing. Food mall is small and full of people.

1  Thank mm0174