“This mall will make you wanna buy everything!”

Orlando International Premium Outlets
Orlando Shopping Tour
Ranked #21 of 421 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Orlando International Premium Outlets(R), Florida's largest and most unique outlet shopping destination, is conveniently located less than three miles from Universal Studios and 10 miles from Walt Disney World Resort. A shoppers dream, the center is home to more than 180 designer and name-brand outlet stores that offer savings of 25 to 65 percent off retail values. The mix of designer and exclusive-to-market retail makes for a must see shopping experience for both international and local shoppers.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“This mall will make you wanna buy everything!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

This is the best mall by far, you have all you expensive stores, all the stores you shop everyday at. And a VICTORIA'S SECRET, Uhhh it's like walking into heaven. I spend so much money here and get a trunk full of stuff. If your in Orlando this is the mall to go too. And there's so much stuff around it and so many things to do around it. It's crazy, the best outlet out here by far.

1 Thank Babygirlll2010

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great Shopping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

If you are in Orlando then you can’t go by without a visit to Orlando’s Premium Outlets. A good mix of clothes brands for both men and women with some really great prices. They even have a Disney Outlet which is cheaper than you will find at the actual parks. With over 180 shops you definitely need a few hours there. Both Outlets; Internatinal Drive and Vineland Ave and on the I-Trolley route so easy access from any of the hotels on International Drive.

Don’t forget to go online – www.premiumoutlets.com prior to your visit and register as a VIP Shopper as this allows you to print off additional discount vouchers along with a voucher that allows even more discounts with a coupon book.

1 Thank enjoylife4eva
Newmarket, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Orlando Premium Outlet Mall Vending Machine Ripoff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

We went there because I am a good husband and I wish to keep my wife happy. She wanted to go...shopping. Lovely! My own preference: I would have avoided this place like the plague. Parking is hell. I am shy and hate to have to follow some poor victim/shopper as they emerge victorious from the mall, their prizes in tow. That is what I had to do. It is hell since all the parking is full. i mean full! Both days were glaringly hot so I felt like I was standing on the surface of the sun. Walt Disney store was overpriced stuff and I told my daughter not to touch anything but of course my 5 year old daughter wants to touch everything and I would swear the lady in there was watching my kids intently because maybe she thought they would break something. My kids are totally honest! (I also wonder why that guy--Darth Mahl?--from Star Wars is in a kids store because he honestly looks like the devil;sorry, that is a different discussion altogether). Food court on second day was really crowded. I put 2.00 into a Pringles machine to get a can of chips for my kids and lost the money. I put 75 cents into a Barney ride for my kids and lost the money. I wrote Pringles, the Premium Outlet Mall people, the group that makes the Barney ride For my money back. The Pringles people said they are not responsible. Thanks!The Premium Outlet Mall person wrote back, said they are not responsible for the machines and told me to write CTM group? (I forget) for money back which I did. Did not hear back. Do not put your money in any of those vending machines at all! they are not being maintained properly. One of them would not even accept the 5.00 bill at all; why are they using old technology which will not take the bills and leaves you frustrated to the core as you repeatedly attempt to jam the money and then refold it again and again to get the machine to graciously accept the money which it never does! Maybe my wife saw deals. I did not shop so I did not. I was glad to get out of that parking hell.

1 Thank BlueRibbonBologna
Toronto, Canada
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 147 helpful votes
“Best of the premium outlet malls - beware parking is a nightmare”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Excellent selection of stores - something for everybody. Go to the visitor center with a coupon to receive a discount book for most of the shops - www.PremiumOutlets.com otherwise it's 5 bucks and almost every store is included. We parked by Saks 5th Avenue where there seemed to be alot of parking available considered to the rest of the parking lot. The only bad service was from Calvin Klein were all the staff ignored customers so they could catch either up. I went to the other premium outlet mall and there are more stores at the International Drive location.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Was berry good, I would like to visit againg, and the next time, I will be going again with my family,

Visited July 2013