“Overpriced and overlooked...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were at the hotel for a conference, and I did not get to eat the night we checked in. I was starving when breakfast came around. I do not normally eat breakfast, so did not want to pay $22 for the buffet plus $3 for coffee or tea. I opted for an omelet. ($15 plus the $3.) We were seated for a good 15 minutes before anyone came around offering coffee or tea. My friend ordered the buffet and was done with two helpings before my omelet came. When it did come, no toast was offered, like it said on the menu. I did get it, but between the price and the fact we were ignored for the longest time, I can not recommend this pricy fare. I learned from the concierge that there is a Mom and Pop diner down the street, and when and if I stay here next time, I would go there. The food was good, but not $20 or $30 (buffet, coffee, tip) good!!!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Our 5 and 8 year olds ate free at this buffet, and my husband and I really enjoyed it. Lots of options, good food (omelet station), fresh oj and coffee. But it is a lot busier on the weekends, so if you are headed to the parks, get there early. Wait staff is very courteous as well!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stopped in to grab a quick bite before heading to Epcot - the chicken BLT wrap and fries were great. The waiter seemed a little put off by our "to go" order as he told us we would need to grab our own silverware because they do not do "to go". The food was great though and we didn't have a terrible wait since the morning rush was long gone! This place is very busy for breakfast, so plan ahead!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Too long of a wait, and didn't receive an apology. But the food was excellent. We got the buffet for $22. Items included made to order omelets, fruits, some grilled veggies, breakfast meats, pastries, bagels, etc. Service at table was great, hostesses were rude and unhelpful.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Food selection was limited for dinner but taste was good. The servers are very polite but they are not in a hurry and were often slow to check on us. If you are in a rush in the mornings trying to hit the buffet before heading off to Disney World, recommend you inform your waiter in advance that you want the check and a drink to go. Also - definitely hit up the buffet before 8:30am if you have kids, too chaotic and busy after that.