“Seriously good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I wanted to eat here after hearing about it's fabulous pizza, and I was not disappointed! Four of us shared the "metro mezzo" sized pizza which gave each of us plenty of food. Two kids had the spaghetti with meatballs which were also delicious. Unfortunately, it is very expensive. We would have liked to order the salad and probably dessert, but it just wasn't in our budget. If I were to ever be on the Disney Dining Plan, this would be on my list, as it would be a really good use of your table service credits. The restaurant has a light, open feel with both kitchens exposed so you can watch them working. It had an upscale, yet casual atmosphere. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Jenny B
Write a ReviewReviews (2,368)

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We have this restaurant a try while in Epcot and have been back at least 5-6 times since. It's a good thing they're not more easily accessible! Although it takes a while to get in usually, and the prices are a bit high (then again, it is s Disney park) you won't be disappointed! The pizza is so unique, light and out of this world. So light that honestly, just two of us can usually finish a large pie ourselves...and usually, for perspective, I eat A slice of pizza! If you visit Epcot, and want a unique and delicious pizza...then make sure to stop at Via Napoli!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I really wanted to like the pizza here after reading the reviews. Our waitress was very patient while we pored over the menu. I ordered a glass of strawberry Acqua Fresca. Um, no. For $6 you get water with a bit of crushed strawberry in it. We ordered two pizzas. The ingredients are very fresh and delicious, but unfortunately the middle of the pizza just doesn't get cooked enough. I read about this in other reviews, but still wanted to try. Some folks like pizza with a soft doughy crust, but I prefer it more toasty. If you've never seen hand-thrown pizza dough, this is the place to visit. Nice atmosphere, and many guests were celebrating birthdays and were treated to a birthday song by available staff. Yes, it is pricey for pizza, but so is everything at Disney World.

1  Thank avlea2
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The kids wanted pasta, but we hadn't made reservations anywhere, so this was our best option. It turned out to be just right! We all got our pizza/pasta fix, but the restaurant was casual enough that no one minded our toddler in need of a nap.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We had dinner here for the first time and we all loved the pizza. We've found that finding a good pizza at Disney has been difficult, but look no further - Via Napoli's pizza is by far the best!!