“Memorable Disney Dining”

Via Napoli
Ranked #212 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Ontario
“Memorable Disney Dining”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We had made reservations for dinner here months in advance and arrived at 6:30 for a 7pm reso. We were seated within 5 minutes of arriving. All menu items were very tasty and portions were very well sized. Service by waiter Andrea was attentive and charming. Pasta dishes had nice flavour, pizza crispy and good wine selection. Prices are a little inflated but fair. However if you want a nice break after a day of walking Epcot, all family members will enjoy the tastes and ambiance of Via Napoli.

• Finnish first
Chicago, Illinois
“Manja.... familia”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had a wonderful meal here. We were on the dining plan sd o we truly got our moneys worth. Food was delicious. We tried the pizzas, which were thin crust and cooked in a stone oven; spaghetti meatballs balls, the meat balls were awesome and chicken parmasion which was fantastic. The chicken as served with roasted potatoes instead of pasta which is different but they were very good. Our waitress Sarah was great, personable, friendly and very knowledgeable of the menue and her home land. The only downfall was there were 7 of us and they wanted to squeeze us into a small round table. The main hostess person was unhappy that wev wanted to wait for a larger, roomier table. Overall a good experience, we will definitly put this on the list of restaurants to return to.

• Visited March 2014
Southampton, Pennsylvania
“Best white pizza”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We had reservations and they gladly took us a little early. Very attentive wait staff. We ordered the four cheese white pizza and it was wonderful. Not a slice left. Sangria was okay, I prefer a sweeter sangria. No room for dessert . Would definitely visit again, just for the pizza alone. The atmosphere is good also.

Visited March 2014
Stamford, Connecticut
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I made a reservation here so we could have a nice sit down meal for lunch (instead of standing and eating a hot dog!). I had heard wonderful things about the pizza, especially the white pizza which my son loves. It lived up to the hype - it was excellent, tasted very fresh. I was wondering if my son would enjoy it because it didn't taste like the white pizza from our local place, using different cheeses, but he liked it. We got the largest size and the three of us did a pretty good job eating most of it! The atmosphere was also pleasant, the waiter was very nice. Glad we ate here and would definitely eat here again if we return to Epcot.

• Visited February 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“How does a pizza place run out of pepperoni?”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I was told that if I ever make to Epcot, that I needed to eat dinner at Via Napoli in the Italian part. I surprised my family with a week long trip to Disney this year for my two daughters' spring break. I made reservations ahead of time and keep telling my family how wonderful this place was going to be. We got seated right away and that is the only thing that went well. The waitress seemed to be taking care of too many tables at once. The family style salad that is only available when you order a pizza, by the way, you have to order at least two portions at $12 per portion, was horrible. My wife and daughter just picked out the mushrooms, tomatoes and olives and ate them and left the nasty mixed greens on the bowl. Iced tea was flavored with berries, but we were not told this was the case.

All day we planned of a large pepperoni and sausage pizza for the four of us and when the waitress told us they were out of pepperoni I was blown away. They ran out about an hour before we got there which would have been around 6:00 PM. Seriously! Bet Pizza Hut would not have made the same mistake. So since we were hungry and every other place was already booked we settled for different toppings. The pizza finally came and again, another let down. Limp crust, toppings only in the middle and way too much cheese and sauce. Guest they were trying to stretch the rest of the available toppings to make it through the evening.

So, one large pizza, two portions of the "family salad", one kids spaghetti, one root beer, one iced tea and one beer, the bill was $95. I guess we were paying to have Disney bring in the staff they claim is from Italy to serve us. Only saw our waitress when she took our order and then brought is the lovey bill.

"Using the whole fist doc?"

• Visited March 2014