“Good food but pricey”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We were seated within minutes of our 2PM lunch reservation time. The restaurant is in a very large high ceilinged room, with virtually no sound-dimming features so it was very noisy, even though it wasn't crowded when we were there. Service was prompt and the staff very pleasant.We ordered an individual pizza and a pasta dish; both were very good. I thought it very odd that they brought my husband's pasta dish out several minutes before my pizza was served. Since we're locals we don't use the meal plan. Even without beverages or desserts and with a 10% DVC discount, our lunch still cost over $50. It's expected at Disney, but I've found better values at other Disney eateries. I'm glad we tried it, but we won't be going back.

1  Thank dohligee
Write a ReviewReviews (2,445)

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The food and service was great! I had a wonderful meal. One of my family members got pizza and said the crust was soggy but the others thought their individual pizzas were good. Nice and loud for families with kids.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

What a nice dining experience we had at this Italian restaurant in Epcot. The wait staff was all from italy and the food and service was second to none. Great find

Reviewed October 7, 2013

OMG...the pizza is amazing!!!! Great service and wonderful food...highly recommend. Make reservations in advance and put on your Disney must list!!!!!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Make reservations! You won't get into this every popular restaurant in the Italy pavilion at EPCOT. The seating is city close style. Don't be surprised that there is a water server - and all they serve is water (either bottled $$ or tap). The service is leisurely. The pizza was superb - very thin crust, browned well at the edges, gooey bubbling cheese and the toppings of your choice. I think the large size is too big for 2 people so I would order a salad and split a small pizza if visiting in future. Thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant but it isn't cheap. It is noisy.