“Nice Experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I am Disney regular to all 4 parks, normally at Epcot I stick to what I know. We decided to give Via Napoli a try and made a reservation. We had an excellent server who was from Parma, Italy. We chose the pizza and the family style salad.The food was excellent, and salad was dressed perfectly. I do think it is very overpriced, but this is Disney so that is an expecatation. Our food was very good, and the Tiramisu was even better @ $9.00 a slice it should be! Overall food was excellent, I loved the decor and ambiance, but if you are looking to save $$ this is not the place to dine.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We stopped in mid-day for a late lunch/early dinner on Monday 4/22, after reading online about the details that go into the pizza. (water identical to that in Naples, flour imported from Italy, etc.) Very good experience. The service excellent: prompt and efficient. My boyfriend had a beer that is only available at this restaurant, and it was wonderful. We split the mid-sized pizza and it was MASSIVE. This ended up being a great value because we ate at 4:00 and were stuffed the rest of the day. We had the carciofi pizza, a white pizza with artichokes and truffle oil. It was really delicious. They were not stingy with the truffle oil!!! It was a surprisingly quick meal, no waiting at all!!! another good spot to add to the itinerary for future visits.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We went here for a nice sit down dinner, to relax after a full day at Epcot. Staff was nice, accommodating as we were a bit earlyvfor our reservation. We wanted something more than pizza, so ordered the candela pasta with meatballs, and mezzi rigatoni with chicken in a cream sauce, $24 each. No bread was offered to us, though our waiter was pleasant. My daughter enjoyed the candela, though she mentioned it was a bit salty (she was ok with this). My rigatoni cows have another minute or two of cooking, and looked so bland in the small, white bowl. It had 1/4 inch pieces of chicken, and a few peas. A real disappointment. Had we realized the pizza was recommended here on trip advisor we would have tried that. We saw some being served and they looked good.
I'm giving it 3 stars based on our waiter and the busboy who so cheerfully filled our water glasses. The entrees were a disappointment. $60 for 2 bowls of pasta (and a 20% tip for our entertaining waiter) is not enough to have me recommend this place.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Worst meal we had on our last trip to Disney World. The tables/chairs were uncomfortable, the staff was rude, and the food was horrible. The portions were small, which was probably a good thing since it tasted so bad! We will never try again!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Lovely dinner at Via Napoli last week. Prompt service, beautiful decor (very cool pizza ovens) and yummy pizza. I like that you can get an individual pizza (still big) - many good ones to choose from. The BEST chocolate gelato I've ever had. My 7 year old son wore his Italy soccer jersey that day and the staff (at least four people we encountered) all noticed and made a fuss. Would definitely go back!