“NEVER HAD MORE FUN!”

Orlando Kart Center
Ranked #77 of 438 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: An outdoor race track for those who love Karting!! THe track is excelent and their karts can go 45+ miles a hour! It is the ony outdoor track with go kart with this speed in Orlando. In this month , they are celebrating their 1st year Anniversary! On Wednesdays they have Races for Rentals , including prizes for top drivers! It is openned every day! The only outdoor track available in Orlando! Real GO Karts, Real Adrenaline!!
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have my own go kart and I come here every other weekend. The staff is very friendly and it is a good quality circuit. Great bathrooms and fun for people with or without their own kart. I love this place!

3  Thank Crgkart88

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I had a lot of fun. You'll wan't to keep racing to improve your lap time. These karts are fast! It felt like playing the Gran Turismo go kart track.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

The best track and karts I've ever seen. 80 KPH with hairpin turns on a 1.5 KM track with twists and turn was amazing. If you are a kart lover skip Universal and Disney this is a Must! Cost about $25 for 10 Min or $55 for 30 Min and I found after 30 Min I wanted more but unfortunately the track was closing. Oh well next time I`m in Orlando you know where you will find me.

4  Thank Troy D
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Great place to go karting - fast karts and nice staff

1  Thank Dicky4u
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Great karting track, not necessarily for kids. However, some of the karts are not well maintained. My son's back was burned in two places by the exhaust through the back of the seat. The staff did not seem to care when he pointed it out. Otherwise I might have given them 5 stars. Otherwise the track was lots of fun.

4  Thank KentuckyBirdlover