“Best Chinese Food we have found in Orlando” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Best Chinese Food we have found in Orlando”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Flavorful food, dishes known to anyone that has had "American" Chinese food. Casual dining setting with wait staff service. Take out available. Some favorite dishes here, House LO Mein, pork fried rice, beef with broccoli. Reasonably priced, combo dishes are good value. Not a high atmosphere place, just good place to go when craving some Chinese food.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Great prices!...house rice...great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I didnt expect the prices. Much better thst what we anticipated. The house rice and the sour shrimps were very tasty. ..I will visit again.

• Visited July 2013
Baltimore
“Ordering was the highpoint, downhill from there.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Ordered online, that was the best part. As usual I got a variety of items to try so that I could give the best review.

1. Spareribs, dry and chewy, more like gum
2. Springrolls, best part of the meal, only part I finished
3. Triple Delight, Chicken was excellent, beef was inedible, shrimp was good all three of them
4. Fried Rice, Fried cardboard
5. Vegetable Lo Mein, ok, much better and less dry when I added the sauce from the triple delight.

Now back to the delivery. In the hotel after a long day, had shoes off and relaxing. Recieved a call from the front desk to check if I ordered food. Then I was told I had to come down because delivery driver was not allowed to come up to the room, Dragon China rules not hotel. There goes the point of delivery and not having to go out. I stay in hotels alot, you can see by my reviews, this is the first I heard of this. Does the rule apply to home delivery, can they only come to the bottom of the street. This seriously put me in a poor mood, and the food did not improve the mood. Avoid this place order elsewhere.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank bnelson77
Orlando, Florida
“Dragon China is better than ???”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Restaurant.com brought us to Dragon China. It is next to Hot and Juicy Crawfish and we have been there a feew times. The staff is friendly. The Gen.Tso's chicken was pretty good. The prices are not bad for the area. The place is small and does not have much atmosphere. Better to eat and run. The food is worth trying!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hudson, Florida
“Food was awful.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were very disappointed last week when we ordered. We always order from them when were in Orlando, Last week the fried rice was dry, General Tso's chicken had no sauce on it, no broccoli. Egg rolls and soup were tasteless. I will never order again. I called Dragon China to let them know, THEY HUNG UP ON ME. Lousy customer service. I guess they don't need my business.

Visited May 2013