14 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.com$513
CheapTickets$542
ZenHotels.com$561
8,213 results
All reviews savannah view jambo house animal kingdom kidani village african theme watching the animals savanna view room the bus quick service disney world cast members club level other resorts gift shop disney experience magical express beautiful resort
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2016

This hotel is beautiful with friendly staff. The lobby, gardens and bedrooms are designed to a very high standard and there are many places to sit and take it all in. We had a standard room but still had beautiful views over the 'watering hole' where many animals came to drink from. I was worried after reading some reviews that we might have ended up overlooking the car park. The bedrooms have connecting doors but are solid and you don't hear any noise from the other guests. I would highly recommend staying at a deluxe property to take advantage of the free dining offer. Free parking and transportation was also good value which I would recommend factoring into costing your holiday if planning to stay in a non Disney property. The restaurants were lovely too. We are vegetarian and found lots of options. The only part of the hotel I didn't think met expectation was the pool area although I didn't go to Disney to sit by a pool all day!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leanne876
Reviewed September 3, 2016

The general bedrooms and baths are small. WDW way of keeping you out of the room and spending money at the parks, hotel, etc....... If you smoke cigarettes you have to walk very far to have one. Only two places at the hotel. The over heard some staff at Epcot saying they are eliminating the majority of the smoking area, and there are not that many. I feel this is unfair as the areas they currently have set up are away from crowds. The shuttle service worked perfectly, great perk for guests staying within the Disney grounds. We had the "club" package which is very nice. They need to switch up the breakfast bar items, gets routine if you stay there for longer than two nights.

Room tip: Be prepared to walk, this hotel is huge.
Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed September 3, 2016

Stayed in a one bedroom at jambo house. The room was great, the view of the savanna was amazing. My 7 year old son was fascinated by the animals. The pool was always very crowded. The major drawback at this resort, in my opinion, is the food court. It is very small and dark and always crazy busy. It is not large enough to accommodate the guests.

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

It delivers what you would expect from a Top Category hotel. The rooms are very comfortable, the pool and fitness center are great. Food options are a bit expensive if you go to the two best restaurants. The third food option is average rated.
I totally recommend if you are traveling with kids.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2016

After our 4th year in a row we didn't think it could get better. The hotel is beautiful, lots of places to take pictures and even a professional photographer there to take them too. We didn't pay for the savanna view but got it anyway! My daughter loved watching the animals right outside our balcony. We thought the buses would be a problem and take a long wait but not once in 8 days were we made to wait longer than 5 minutes. The staff is friendly and interacts with you.The Boma was fantastic. The only problem I had was there isn't a clock in the room nor was there a socket to plug in my cell phone near the bed. Not that big of a problem that I wouldn't come back. It was the best family vacation yet and can't wait to come back.

Room tip: The higher the floor, the better the view of the animals
Date of stay: August 2016