This was our second Deluxe Disney resort and so far is my favorite! The common areas are beautiful and the restaurants, although spendy were wonderful!
The resort is surrounded by several savanna areas so you have exposure to wildlife without leaving the lodge. In the evenings you can use night vision goggles to spot animals. We didn't see any but was fun none the less.
The transportation was convenient but crowded with crabby kids at times. We could have driven to the parks easily, but wanted to have a carefree trip.
If I could find a good price in the future I would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into the heart of Africa at this magnificent Resort hotel. Inspired by the traditional African kraal, the horseshoe-curved design provides spectacular views of 4 lush savannas that over 200 hoofed animals and birds call home. Delight in dazzling pool areas, exciting animal programs and one of the largest collections of African art in the United States as you experience your own African safari adventure with a touch of Disney magic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Animal Kingdom Florida
- Disneys Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney Animal Kingdom Resort
- Disney Animal Kingdom Hotel
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Disney
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Orlando
- Animal Kingdom Hotel Disney
- Disneys Animal Kingdom Hotel
- Animal Kingdom Hotel Florida